Stifler (2021) Part #4

5 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

Ok everyone thinks I am the Bearer of bads news but it was sad that Goldie was fast asleep in bed, Stifler was massaging her around 2:15 and then later he widens her legs and pulled her thong down and tried to fuck her, every time she moves her ass away and he kept trying and she kept moving away from him. Then he 2:30 he finally stopped because it sounded like she started crying.  Maybe its me but I think she is still a kid and a lot has happened to her in last 24 hours and she's not a veteran like a lot of girls. But that is just my opinion.

I think she just wanted to sleep at the time, this morning she was trying to get some, but Stifler did not want to wake up  😄 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

Ok everyone thinks I am the Bearer of bads news but it was sad that Goldie was fast asleep in bed, Stifler was massaging her around 2:15 and then later he widens her legs and pulled her thong down and tried to fuck her, every time she moves her ass away and he kept trying and she kept moving away from him. Then he 2:30 he finally stopped because it sounded like she started crying.  Maybe its me but I think she is still a kid and a lot has happened to her in last 24 hours and she's not a veteran like a lot of girls. But that is just my opinion.

he needs karen back in his life or darcie lol 

6 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

he needs karen back in his life or darcie lol 

I think they are both happy with each other. They are in the normal couple phase now. Unlike Sergio & Teresa there is no drama or argument. I see them in a stable relationship by now. 

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think they are both happy with each other. They are in the normal couple phase now. Unlike Sergio & Teresa there is no drama or argument. I see them in a stable relationship by now. 

Sorry Jab, Melissa is gone, you'll just have to do Teresa and move on..😜

• Confused 1