Is Angela okay?

Guest rlkramer

Guest rlkramer

Have not seen her since the morning after the drunken solo dance party. The dust mop or anything else in the kitchen has not moved since the next morning.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her sucker is right next to the mop like she left in a hurry,  Maybe got hurt, real sick or someone called (family or friend) and left to them.  Just not enough information  But I feel she left in a hurry but I can only look in one room the other rooms might tell us more.  Look at anything that does not seem right or out of place for her. 

Guest clivebb

every week,there is maybe 4 days there is nobody in this appartment.

she back just one or two days and after she leave.

rlc can wait long time before j suscribe if it's for see that.

j renew my suscription when j see new couple in this appartment and in some others appart too.

Guest clivebb

She's ok. She was there last night. She left in a hurry to take care of her puppies. And clive, trust me nobody's gonna cry if you don't subscribe at all

you don't remember snaky,pls don't talk with me,you talk too much shit here

and you talk too bad with others members,bye forever

Guest friedel

snaky jetzt mach doch kein theater um diese frau. Es ist mir nicht klar, warum rlc sie da noch wohnen läst. Sie

ist mit ihren freund nicht mehr zusammen, und hätte die wohnung schon längst verlassen müssen. Und wie lächerlich hat sie sich gemacht als sie angeblich besoffen war.

Mit den handy konnte sie noch gut umgehen. War vieleicht auch alles nur gespielt von ihr, um aufmerksamkeit zu bekommen.

Für sowas werden viele nicht mehr bezahlen, sie sollte ausziehen, um ihr image noch weiter in den dreck zu ziehen.

Rate ihr das mal.

Snaky reminds me of one of those guys that goes to a strip club and falls for a dancer because she told him that he is her favorite customer. Meanwhile, as soon as he walks out she's grinding on the next guy feeding him the same line of bull.

Guest Squirrel

1) We had a perfectly good thread going on here.

2) Squirrel will talk with anyone. Squirrel will handle fights here. Everybody loves Squirrel. Squirrel is the UN. With fangs.

3) Squirrel would like to know if Angela is OK, because Squirrel doesn't follow her much. Squirrel understands she has a fan club, and that she's attractive and deserves a better life. Squirrel loves and respects all the RLC tenants, especially the women and the pets.

4) Anyone who has reliable information should step forward, and not fight about it. Otherwise, Squirrel will chew up their radiator hose, invade and trash their attic, and empty their bird feeder. So I ask: who is the Angela expert here? Please educate all of us.

Squirrel is concerned for her well-being.

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice fucking day.

8)

^^ and therein lies the problem. We did not have a perfectly good thread here. In fact, in every thread about Angela, the self-proclaimed Angela expert does little more than attack every member that has an opinion other than his on the issues of this apartment/tenants.  I also am concerned about Angela, but no one here has an interest in coming to this forum for sensitivity training or attacks from a middle aged man with a high school crush.

I just hope that rlc soon relieved us of this drama, today she was picked up by valera they previously had two bags packed with compelling. But on request at rlc you only get the answer, it is a few and are not always at home is a pity that you will be ripped off by rlc so. They just want Provit and hang down their customers. I will pay again only if the apartment is re-staffed

^^ and therein lies the problem. We did not have a perfectly good thread here. In fact, in every thread about Angela, the self-proclaimed Angela expert does little more than attack every member that has an opinion other than his on the issues of this apartment/tenants.  I also am concerned about Angela, but no one here has an interest in coming to this forum for sensitivity training or attacks from a middle aged man with a high school crush.

I do not proclaim to be anything! A question was asked  that I happen to know the answer to, so I answered. And right away people started jumping my bones and accusing me of shit. And I never "attack" anyone unless they talk shit about me or my friends, especially if they aren't able to defend themselves. I think you guys are just jelous that I know more than you.