Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #3

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably you miss the translations of what he said in different visits of Eric&Layla 

This is the main problem that put her down IMO

The main problem is that she loves him and wants to live as a couple/family and he is not loving her and wants to be free. The manager who have them put together was blind. Elliot & sister with some more activities could work.

17 minutes ago, spielo said:

The main problem is that she loves him and wants to live as a couple/family and he is not loving her and wants to be free. The manager who have them put together was blind. Elliot & sister with some more activities could work.

now the nun sister suddenly is a solution  😂😂

Doubt was/is the manager that decide that, see more as an elliot request knowing that she would do it and he knows he can use her anytime he needs to try to solve his dick fails

26 minutes ago, Failscream said:

Leya deserves someone else for sure, its painful to watch her make moves on him and he throws her hand away.

She have low self esteem.. after what he said to her in that occasions, she shouldn't even ever go back to him and live her live there independently. He would have to use his right hand as it seems his clients aren't accepting him anymore lol

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She have low self esteem.. after what he said to her in that occasions, she shouldn't even ever go back to him and live her live there independently. He would have to use his right hand as it seems his clients aren't accepting him anymore lol

What did he say to her? 

3 minutes ago, Failscream said:

What did he say to her? 

This is only from last visit.. there were more before

On 6/8/2021 at 12:32 AM, moonlight89 said:

I'M tired of this dickhead Eliot, again drama, he said i can fuck Layla (the blond) and Eric can fuck Leya, but i do dispise Leya so i will not fuck her,and that create all the drama,and than Laya (blond) said sorry man, i dont want like this,either we are all into it, or nothing.drama continiue.....

On 6/8/2021 at 1:46 AM, moonlight89 said:

do you know that the last 10 min they said to Eliot either you join either go to lseep, than he was ready to go to sleep, than he change his mind and said i'm gonna watch a bit, than they said to him, dude decide wtf you want to do and the kid decided to go to smoke.i was trying to support this place just cause of Leya but now i;m done.with this immature dickhead.