Should "Old Dudes" be abolished because nobody is posting here anymore?

Guest Squirrel

Should "Old Dudes" be abolished because nobody is posting here anymore?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should "Old Dudes" be abolished because nobody is posting here anymore?

• Yes. They're old farts and all we really want is tits and ass.
    • Yes. My dick is bigger and better than any of the RLC guys, and I just wanna bitch about their small dicks.
    • Yes. There are not enough languages spoken here. Everybody just cusses in fuckin' English.
    • No. I like the music.
    • No I like the political discussions. And I like to cuss in English.
    • No, I like the quality of booze about which these learned gentlemen speak. I also like Churchill.
    • Exterminate all rational thought. That is the conclusion to which I have come.
    • Old Dudes just needs more polls.
    • None of the above on Thursdays. Eat a waffle, take a shot of gin, and STFU.
    • This voting category specially reserved for TBG150. All others will be towed at Squirrel's expense.

Guest Squirrel

A poll that is what it is.

I will now wax prosaic with classical mythic resonance until philosophical discussions ensue and the opiates kick in...

It never happens soon enough, eh?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're weird. Must be that Frostbite Falls water that you are drinking.

The board is quiet because the Libs in the fold get all upset when we call them out on their constant mistakes and braindead ideas.

Just relax and STFU, huh?  ;)

Guest bulgachica

+1 to definitely keep it open.  If it's closed then there's nowhere for the far right members of this board to go full retard like last time.

i say leave the "old dudes" alone. people want to put them in the "old dudes" home and forget about them. in fact it was them who raised you "young dudes". you are not thinking that you will be "old dudes"yourselves one day and you will be treated as"OLD DUDES",and besides they are old leave them alone they will die out anyways.

hay TBG why does a lot of post end up being about politics.  We have places to rant about it for people like me  to stay away from  because no matter what ass or elephant is in office it is not for the people by the people.  it is for the asses or elephants by the asses or elephants.  now I forgot what the topic was again must me time for my nap.

Guest Pirate

Make it "Invite Only" then none of that political, jingoistic and bigoted shit-flinging need bother anyone else......  ;D

I don't care if I am invited or not..... been there, done that......

No one is forcing you to read it or contribute.

Guest ww_watcher

I think the old dudes board should stay open. However, and I can't easily post captures because I never have enough computer time away from work, we need younger nurses to help us get around.