Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Too long list of tenants with your favorite hobbies??
Didn't expect anything different from you then running with convenient excuses

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I don't have to apologize for anything and anyone.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I remembered. It was you who were obsessed with Em and Sid situation! Again, you generate 2/3 of forum ads for Ken and Barbie. If you want changes, just submit apt to ignore list and do not post photos here.😉 It will have better impact than hundreds of discussion pages. They are guaranteed not to do what you want as long as they see good income every day.

Well, need some kind of balance. There is clear degradation of content. 2/3 apts in all VH are stable and old people. Many of whom do nothing. Or no any new activity (just ordinary family life with sex in dark). Or losers of webcam work from page 15 Chatrubate (GMT +7).

VH is the same job as pizza delivery, office or factory. And if person does not work well, he is kicked out. If someone is not ready for parties, wild actions and growth in terms of intimacy, then there are always vacancies in Pyaterochka.

Pyaterochka-Kassa-Bez-kassirov.jpg

VH originally concept not free housing club for everyone. Again, for me - Alex and Lina old conveyor is much better than current stability with reopening apartments from people started in 2018. It's a pity that they left business and no one continues their business in same way:cry:.

Ciao @groomy.When I post a criticism on Ken I already know that I will receive some "heavy" criticism from the usual people.
Instead, I am surprised by your post as you have always been balanced and have always defended the right to criticism on the part of each of us as long as - of course - it does not contain insults.
If you take a look at my posts, you can see that they always focus on a dozen tenants - my favorites. You will never find a post of mine from Ayako & Bango, Alissa, Cleo & Calli, Sadie, Hector & Marla, etc.. This is because I just don't like them and maybe others love them.
However, if you look at the number of my posts, I have published many more related to Sina & Sky, Johanna & Jericho, Jules, Kristy & Tim. So I don't generate 2/3 of my posts for K&B.

16 minutes ago, budda said:

However, if you look at the number of my posts, I have published many more related to Sina & Sky, Johanna & Jericho, Jules, Kristy & Tim. So I don't generate 2/3 of my posts for K&B.

15 hours ago, budda said:

I know many guys who are Ken's age: there are those who study, those who read a newspaper or a book, those who watch news on TV, those who follow the History Channel or National Geographic, those who play chess or crossword puzzles, those who paints, etc. etc.
Ken does absolutely nothing: just video games.
Well, when you see a young boy with no interest and whose life is all about video games, it's normal to wonder, "If all boys were like Ken, what future would we have?"
So no personal fury but only reasonable considerations.

The Office Dwight GIF

• Haha 1

after some point critisism stop contribiute to anything,that point was very long time ago for vhtv, @groomy said it perfectly, maybe whoever complains shall think about sending a real message to vhtv? hit where it hurts most,if you dont do that than you still enjoy what you seeing 😄

So what just because a few members here don't like them and report them to VHTV then they leave this is absolute bullshit. I like them and like what someone else mentioned there are others apts on VHTV that will interest you. But wait maybe they are just as boring. Honestly why don't they just close down the website because basically it seems to be run by everyone here who says what should go. If couples aren't naked 24/7 or having sex then they get the chop. Everyone here just makes me sick. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

So what just because a few members here don't like them and report them to VHTV then they leave this is absolute bullshit. I like them and like what someone else mentioned there are others apts on VHTV that will interest you. But wait maybe they are just as boring. Honestly why don't they just close down the website because basically it seems to be run by everyone here who says what should go. If couples aren't naked 24/7 or having sex then they get the chop. Everyone here just makes me sick. 

don't worry, they are not going to leave because of what people say about them on CC. same members have been beating the same drum since they joined. what I like about Ken is that he doesn't give shit and doesn't change to please the whiners. 😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Daleys said:

But wait maybe they are just as boring. Honestly why don't they just close down the website because basically it seems to be run by everyone here who says what should go. If couples aren't naked 24/7 or having sex then they get the chop. Everyone here just makes me sick. 

Well look, I agree. I have no complaints about Ken/Barbie in real competition. But I do not see any reason to waste time (not even talking about money) on an empty routine or content of this level - which has made up VHTV for last year +. By the way, fact that you are protecting Barbie and Ken is also not entirely fair. Why not Hugo and Beverly? They sometimes generate up to half of Twitter ads and no one remembers them.:biggrin:

Easy quest - name good new participants in last 1.5 years (no reopen from 2017-19). Inclusiveness and content should be for everyone, not just Ken and Barbie (Sergio, Mira&Henry, Webcam, GMT+7) fans.😉 Now even Elon has stopped doing something interesting, he lives in swedish family in boring routine. Where is that wild chocolate girl? How many months she and other interesting guests gone? In fact, only Scott make spontaneous and interesting action. But I would not be surprised if closed soon (hard rules violation in his situation, not if, but when, and probably it will be the last).

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Well look, I agree. I have no complaints about Ken/Barbie in real competition. But I do not see any reason to waste time (not even talking about money) on an empty routine or content of this level - which has made up VHTV for last year +. By the way, fact that you are protecting Barbie and Ken is also not entirely fair. Why not Hugo and Beverly? They sometimes generate up to half of Twitter ads and no one remembers them.:biggrin:

Actually i'm not protecting them this apartment and one or two others i like but i'm just sick of this constant shit of members who say they don't like them and go on and on and on and on and on. To be honest the ones you mentioned i actually don't watch and so i like members here don't go around in the topics for them and start ranting and raving if i don't like them i won't post in their topic it's actually simple.

• Like 2