Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

On 6/24/2021 at 12:29 PM, Robwin said:

Has Ken ever used that scooter as it always seems to be in exactly the same position in the hall? Only asking.

It looks to me that the handlebar is broken so that's probably why it's not being used. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

Barbie has more important things to do than just hanging around boringly at voyeur-house.tv.
Barbie has to prepare for school and life after the time of voyeur-house.tv.

So in other words your saying they will be leaving VHTV who told you this.?

6 hours ago, Just In said:

It looks to me that the handlebar is broken so that's probably why it's not being used. 

Oh that was intelligent then buying a scooter with a broken handlebar as it's always looked the same? :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Oh that was intelligent then buying a scooter with a broken handlebar as it's always looked the same? :biggrin:

Yeah when he was unpacking it from the box and was building it he thought yep these handlebars are broken but I will still fit them, yeah I'm sure that's exactly how it happened.🤪:biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

LADSPAD.UK

SPECIFICATIONS:  The AOVO PRO is practically identical to the Xiaomi Pro but better! (Be sure to scroll down and watch the detailed video review below!)  Genuine Branded AOVO PRO...

You can be amazed nowadays what new features things have. Take this one for instance it takes only 3 seconds to completely fold down to nothing.:biggrin: