Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

This is what I went through.:biggrin:

I still have the whole system it was working the last time but some of the tapes are worn out so they would work sometimes and more times they wouldn't. The loading times were the worst some were longer than others. :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I still have the whole system it was working the last time but some of the tapes are worn out so they would work sometimes and more times they wouldn't. The loading times were the worst some were longer than others. :biggrin:

Yes I remember like it was yesterday for the loading times:biggrin:, I still have my system and lots of the games but to be honest I don't know if any of the tapes still work as they have been in the loft for well over 2 decades.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Daleys said:

Well there is nothing wrong with playing video games i love playing them and if she hates him playing them she would hate back when these video games came on the scene. They basically took a hell of a long time to load.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivj2eJeC2wM

I think we all have enjoyed playing a video game.
But there is a big difference between doing it every now and then and spending the whole day playing: especially if you have a girl like Barbie next to you who could make you play other games, certainly more fun !!

• Like 2