US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You're over the top dude.  Relax.  It will always be Mother's Day.  Oh, and all the deflection in the world won't take people's minds off the criminal GQP.

Don't bet on it always being Mother's Day when the Speaker of the House wants the word "mother" banned from being used on the floor of the House.  Federal agencies are now banning employees from using the word "mother" in the workplace.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I must say I'm enjoying the huge Thursday night news drop concerning the criminals Trump & Barr.

Trouble is coming drip by drip.

You are kind of young to have a prostrate problem. Probably STDs from all those girlfriends.:tongue:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, it was a fact that the major border town of McAllen, Texas with a population of 145,00 elected a Republican mayor for the first time in 24 years.

then why did you say that it was your opinion?

• Upvote 1

I gave you the source. Not my fault you are too dumb to look it up. I don't clutter this thread up by posting space consuming stories from blogs.

you didn't post the story. you never do. if you feel that something is important you should post the story. otherwise i'll assume that it is either not important or just outright lies & fantasies.

• Upvote 1

More propaganda from RawStory.com. Gohmert was probably  mocking people who believe man can actually change the earth's climate.

no. but if you had read the story & seen the video you would know that he's a complete idiot. he used to be flat out the dumbest member of congress but lately he has been getting serious competition from a lot of other qtrumplicanns. maybe you should consider a run. you'll fit right in.

• Upvote 1

Because of not wanting to set a precedent that eliminates the separation of powers privilege of the President of the United States called Executive Privilege. 

wrong again as it exposed the fact that he has been obstructing justice & lying about it for all of this time as everyone has known. everyone that paid attention that is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are kind of young to have a prostrate problem. Probably STDs from all those girlfriends.:tongue:

LOL.  Projecting?  🤣  A prostate problem?  You've fallen off the edge.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I really don't give a fuck what you or O_U812 ask of me since I have no respect for either one of you. Maybe you are use to telling people what to do in Moscow, but I'm sorry to tell you that you have no ability to tell me to do anything. Just like you believe nothing Trump and Republicans say I have no trust in any of the propaganda blog sites that you post stories from, so why would I waste my time reading them?

hey dopey. that was a transcript of a congressional committee hearing not a "propaganda blog". so how long did it take for you to not read it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't bet on it always being Mother's Day when the Speaker of the House wants the word "mother" banned from being used on the floor of the House.  Federal agencies are now banning employees from using the word "mother" in the workplace.

I do not want you to prove this one because it came from one of your brainwashing news sources.  It's fucking ridiculous.  Listen to yourself.

• Like 1