B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

Looking at the last few comments on the last thread there's some good comments. But look at B4 now we have 4 new girls (first appearence) on rlc. Eli and Tes are full on and Vivian and nana are a bit more reserved. Give them a chance to devolop. 🙂 We may be surprised. 🙂 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Looking at the last few comments on the last thread there's some good comments. But look at B4 now we have 4 new girls (first appearence) on rlc. Eli and Tes are full on and Vivian and nana are a bit more reserved. Give them a chance to devolop. 🙂 We may be surprised. 🙂 

Eli and Tes are not full on anymore thanks to Nelly and Bogdan.  Also,the last bate Eli did was on May 27th....wtf.

Two days ago, Martina was at B4, bikini and pool. Nelly doing eyelash ? treatment to Martina. It was mentioned, in the Kitchen,  Martina had a far away stare, as if in deep thought.

Yesterday, Martina's second treatment, a few mentioned the serious conversation between Martina and Nelly.   Martina's troubles were on display. I don't know the details, but she opened up to Nelly.   

After Martina arrived at B4, she and Nelly sat outside the fitness room, backyard. Martina started talking, the talk grew serious. 16:40:26, Nelly got up to close the sliding glass door to the fitness room. No audio pickup from the fitness room cameras or the backyard camera. Martina continued, 16:41, wiped her eyes with the palms of the hands, took two short inhales, and started crying. Nelly got up and held her, hugged her, stroked her hair. 

After a minute plus of tears, the conversation continued for about 35 minutes. Martina doing most of the talking, Nelly listening. A troublesome look on Martina's face. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Eli and Tes are not full on anymore thanks to Nelly and Bogdan. The last bate Eli did was on May 27th....wtf.

So N/B is why Eli hasn't bated since May 27th.

Thanks now we know.

They are preventing Elian from pleasing herself, they've muted her desire. She is thinking I can't touch myself because N/B may be upset.

Elian spent hours untethered from Tesla yesterday she didn't touch herself. Oh No!!

She prefers to shower downstairs not use the Jacuzzi tub, that must be N/B's influence too.

I am trying to follow your logic. (Not really)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Two days ago, Martina was at B4, bikini and pool. Nelly doing eyelash ? treatment to Martina. It was mentioned, in the Kitchen,  Martina had a far away stare, as if in deep thought.

Yesterday, Martina's second treatment, a few mentioned the serious conversation between Martina and Nelly.   Martina's troubles were on display. I don't know the details, but she opened up to Nelly.   

After Martina arrived at B4, she and Nelly sat outside the fitness room, backyard. Martina started talking, the talk grew serious. 16:40:26, Nelly got up to close the sliding glass door to the fitness room. No audio pickup from the fitness room cameras or the backyard camera. Martina continued, 16:41, wiped her eyes with the palms of the hands, took two short inhales, and started crying. Nelly got up and held her, hugged her, stroked her hair. 

After a minute plus of tears, the conversation continued for about 35 minutes. Martina doing most of the talking, Nelly listening. A troublesome look on Martina's face. 

I made the same observations yesterday, my buddy Mark created a special thread for this. But she was in B4 and this is the B4 thread or so I thought.

Martina is a bright, fun-loving girl who like everyone has moments of reflection as your earth day approaches. She wants to further her education and live a good life. Some of us, have watched her for a long time. She has a smile that would slay a dragon and style all her own.

She has been chameleon like as of late since her more frequent time spent at B4 with Megan, Holly and all.

She tried to include Al in the mix but it wasn't something he enjoyed.

She needs to make herself happy and be a little more selfish in that regard. It will help her in the long run. Save her a lot of tears. Today is her birthday 🎂.

Happy Birthday Martina!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

It appears possibly a big separation is in the works.  I just hope when things start to escalate, RLC would respect the tenants enough to shutdown the apartment until something is resolve with either the relationship or the living arrangements. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So N/B is why Eli hasn't bated since May 27th.

Thanks now we know.

They are preventing Elian from pleasing herself, they've muted her desire. She is thinking I can't touch myself because N/B may be upset.

Elian spent hours untethered from Tesla yesterday she didn't touch herself. Oh No!!

She prefers to shower downstairs not use the Jacuzzi tub, that must be N/B's influence too.

I am trying to follow your logic. (Not really)

Wow, another fucking asshole on here. I was talking about 2 separate things, dumbass.🙄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Wow, another fucking asshole on here.🙄

So your the "Dog ate my homework kid" right ? You are not responsible for you and what you do right, someone else is to blame. Your post made all the sense in the 🌎, you're right. N/B are to blame for whatever T/E do or don't. So, your response is to attack me.

Cool tiger. You're the man.!!!