Martina and Alberto - home activities #25

Noldus

43 minutes ago, mingo said:

How's Alberto coping without his gaming console? What's he doing with all that extra time?? Discuss!  😅

I doubt if anyone goes to this apartment to see Alberto.

• Haha 1

Agree, he really spends much time watching films on his phone. Looks for me  that he is a bit addicted to his phone.🤣 Might be better to invest more time in his relationship😉.

Does anybody tell me when Martina plans the visit of her hometown? I think I've read about that few days ago ?

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Agree, he really spends much time watching films on his phone. Looks for me  that he is a bit addicted to his phone.🤣 Might be better to invest more time in his relationship😉.

Does anybody tell me when Martina plans the visit of her hometown? I think I've read about that few days ago ?

She spends double what he does on her phone if not more.

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Early tomorrow, until Monday morning.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Martina NOT happy about the giant, angry, red zit on her ass.  Saw that yesterday.  Guess she didn't realize it was there.

Alberto won't mind that. She has many other beautiful things to offer. 😉 So will be a relaxing weekend with not much action in this appartment. We can watch Alberto playing video games if the console is working or the dog sleeping.😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

She spends double what he does on her phone if not more.

Not sure and don't think so, since she has more direct contacts with other people than Alberto has.🤔