Sina & Sky (2021) Part #3

On 8/24/2021 at 10:05 PM, ashleyxyz said:

That's how I try to get respect, take on 3 burly,hung guys at the same time. 😁

In yer dreams young lady lol. Just how many have you managed at once then Ash? common, no bullshit,

it's ok no ones listening :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/24/2021 at 6:12 PM, Robwin said:

In yer dreams young lady lol. Just how many have you managed at once then Ash? common, no bulshit,

it's ok no ones listening :biggrin:

I've managed 3. Guy did me three ways in less than 1/2hour. Does that as count as 3? If not the answer is 1. I'm a big bore  you know. 😁

• Haha 3

On 8/24/2021 at 4:53 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Left the project. Hope none of them will come back. @StnCld316 move them to the archives please 

Hey jab. How's everything? Hope all is well.  How's your summer going,  hope your not in a lockdown. I feel so Sad for Sina getting involved with this piece of shit Sky. I guess we'll never know how she is doing from now on. Remember when Anna kicked  that Rockhead out of the house. And then she moved in with Lexy and Pete. She got rid of his stupid ass and moved along.  I'm going to PM  Sina and maybe she answer back. Oh no, sorry so long. Have a good rest of your summer.  ❤️

51 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've managed 3. Guy did me three ways in less than 1/2hour. Does that as count as 3? If not the answer is 1. I'm a big bore  you know. 😁

An extract from the Ash book of rich experiences eh, am waiting for when you get to the hot chapter 🤣👍

• Haha 2