B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If Anna and Lola are in B2, you will have shows and parties ! 

Last time Lola was here, she didn't do anything other than using B2 as a hotelroom to sleep in. Anna wasn't much better.

Just now, Frankster said:

Last time Lola was here, she didn't do anything other than using B2 as a hotelroom to sleep in. Anna wasn't much better.

Pretty much...and Lola invented the escape to the roof for literally hours on end.

really amazed to see anna and lola again after so many years !!!! I am very surprised by the return of lola that I thought settled, married and far from rlc !!! lola was a bit like the mother of girls by her age and her experience, she knew so many girls and participated in so many parties, including the first lesbian orgies on rlc !!! the last time she left rlc with a man, they had had some sex just before !!! I thought that lola was going to be less in shape after these years, but she is even better made than before, the years have not acted on her !!!! anna hasn't changed either !!! their coming takes us back to rlc's past, and brings back a lot of memories, all that's missing is belle and stella so that the team is complete !!! 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So Madam Lola is back again with her trusty lieutenant by her side; never thought we’d be seeing them again. Looks like time and her social life has caught up with Lola, she looks quite haggard without the makeup caked on, although her superb nipples are still as plump as before if not a tad bigger; think Anna might have faired a bit better👌I guess Lola’s waiting for Amira to leave so she can get her old room back again where she can conduct operations. Still we can now look forward to endless times of them out of the apt and when they are at home spending many hours in the hidden part of the balcony and in readiness for the long hot summer and the clubs reopening back to normal hours. Bet the timing is no coincidence 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

So Madam Lola is back again with her trusty lieutenant by her side; never thought we’d be seeing them again. Looks like time and her social life has caught up with Lola, she looks quite haggard without the makeup caked on, although her superb nipples are still as plump as before if not a tad bigger; think Anna might have faired a bit better👌I guess Lola’s waiting for Amira to leave so she can get her old room back again where she can conduct operations. Still we can now look forward to endless times of them out of the apt and when they are at home spending many hours in the hidden part of the balcony and in readiness for the long hot summer and the clubs reopening back to normal hours. Bet the timing is no coincidence 😉

lola has joined a long list of people wanting amira to leave lol

• Haha 1

Sipping coffee this morning, reading the forum, getting to know the not-so-new girls ... you veterans are funny.  Not sure what to expect after reading this but I wonder if RLC realizes the impact of this forum on newbies like me who are seeing these girls for the first time? 

My first reaction was that the more-blonde one looked like Claire.  I thought maybe she dumped Carlos!