B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

Got to say , Nelly looked dam good last night when she went out. Quite the sexy outfit that..... she wore well. White bodysuit kinda thing. Full sleeves, with a slit from shoulder to wrist. The body suit had a full length skirt attached at the waist. Flowing and open at the front, to show off her long shapely legs. The top had a V opening, plunging to the navel. No bra, just peek-a-boo with the breasts. She finished the outfit off with white shorts and summer sandals. 

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Got to say , Nelly looked dam good last night when she went out. Quite the sexy outfit that..... she wore well. White bodysuit kinda thing. Full sleeves, with a slit from shoulder to wrist. The body suit had a full length skirt attached at the waist. Flowing and open at the front, to show off her long shapely legs. The top had a V opening, plunging to the navel. No bra, just peek-a-boo with the breasts. She finished the outfit off with white shorts and summer sandals. 

First of all, sorry for what I'm going to say, but I don't give a shit about Nelly. . .🤷‍♀️:angel:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I let my sub lapse a few weeks ago, after 5 years a subscriber, so I can't see much of the girls anymore. From your description here, this must be a new girl they've also called Nelly...which is odd 😏

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

She did herself up, white bodysuit and shorts, the longsleeved flow coverup made it dressy, black mask and small clutch bag too, she then showed off the outfit to Bog (don't call me Andre) before leaving him in the living room while where he had been sitting while she prepared to go.

So quiet at the Villa even sitting in the living room you could make out her chat with E who was in the stairwell. She was dressed like she was going to a afternoon wedding or a garden party. She left with T&E Bog kissed her goodbye at the door. A girls night out, left before 8 and stay out until just before 1am.

They seemed very quiet upon their return, E was a little tipsy, removed her makeup and walked thru their room with her pants around her knees before finally discarding them at the foot of the bed. Tes and she lay in the bed watching something on their IPad.

Nelly changed into her lounge pants (nightwear) no top, grabbed her IPad had a small chat with Bog less than 5 minutes then back to the room put on her hooded cover and went to sit in the terrace alone watching something on the IPad.

I am I the only one that thinks it odd, one that Nelly would hang with T&E but more than that upon her return from being out all evening not have any intimacy with Bog then leave him to go sit alone before going to bed, he came to the room lay on the bed until she came in the room he tried to grab her and she spurned him. Drunk, tired? Or just wierd?

Guess we’ll see if Tesla was telling the truth last week or kidding us on as it’s Monday today; see if her bbc returns to give her another pounding and maybe Elian gets her share as well 🤔 they seem to follow a pattern where they go mental for a couple of days then have a rest for a few days then go mental again. Yes I can just about remember those happy partying days 🤣

OT.. a great win against the stupidity we have been facing .. hope everywhere the same soon 😎😇😌☺️

Spain is to remove the requirement to wear masks outdoors from June 26. A decision to this effect is expected to be approved at an extraordinary cabinet meeting next Thursday. In Spain, the seven-day incidence is around 50 nationwide; in important tourist destinations such as the Balearic Islands or the Valencia region, it is below 20. Just under 30 percent of the population is fully vaccinated against the coronavirus.

7 hours ago, omedo said:

First of all, sorry for what I'm going to say, but I don't give a shit about Nelly. . .🤷‍♀️:angel:

Nobody does or at least some that maybe measured in one hand’s fingers .. it is a pity for her whole contribution to RLC but she should know that nothing lasts forever and her time with this job is up … she can’t simply anymore compete the rest and it is obvious that she’s there due to her husband’s RLC job and to fill the empty bed since RLC can’t bring other tenants .. 

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Guess we’ll see if Tesla was telling the truth last week or kidding us on as it’s Monday today; see if her bbc returns to give her another pounding and maybe Elian gets her share as well 🤔 they seem to follow a pattern where they go mental for a couple of days then have a rest for a few days then go mental again. Yes I can just about remember those happy partying days 🤣

Their time though as tenants is almost running up .. let’s hope they extend their contracts .. 

Il y a 9 heures, chuck206 a dit :

It would take pretty much a miracle for that lady to look sexy😗, (actually you did say the outfit)

• Upvote 1