Martina new boyfriend ?....I THINK YES

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you people and all your wild ass speculations? Martina at no point has she ever expressed interest in other guys, and especially this guy. 

In fact, what we saw today continues to support my speculation that these cast members are smart enough to read CC and are playful enough to try to fuck with us.  Today's little scene accomplished exactly that.   Did they plan that!!??  Well that's another speculation which I will refrain from making!!

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you people and all your wild ass speculations? Martina at no point has she ever expressed interest in other guys, and especially this guy. 

That's what drives forums.  Speculation.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

In fact, what we saw today continues to support my speculation that these cast members are smart enough to read CC and are playful enough to try to fuck with us.  Today's little scene accomplished exactly that.   Did they plan that!!??  Well that's another speculation which I will refrain from making!!

Well if Alberto is reading this forum, give your main girl more attention, some flowers from time to time, a massage.  You use to say "I love you" to her, often, do it again!!  I love you goes a long way, unless you know longer love her? At present she is not sure you love her or want to be around her; you are always in the apartment; take her to the park more often, take her on a walk or bike ride, it cost nothing.  When on the couch, comfort her! 

Martina has at last recognized she has some self challenges and is trying to work through them. She is not spending her nights away, and may not have been as kind to you as in the past but recognize she is trying to change and be with you.  It appears she is trying to stop smoking as much!   I know we all do not understand or know why you do not have a job but the best thing you can do for yourself and provide some security for your girl.. is to do something, get a job!  You are a smart man with good humor.  You do not have to wait until the end of the year to get a job, do it now!! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Well if Alberto is reading this forum, give your main girl more attention, some flowers from time to time, a massage.  You use to say "I love you" to her, often, do it again!!  I love you goes a long way, unless you know longer love her? At present she is not sure you love her or want to be around her; you are always in the apartment; take her to the park more often, take her on a walk or bike ride, it cost nothing.  When on the couch, comfort her! 

Martina has at last recognized she has some self challenges and is trying to work through them. She is not spending her nights away, and may not have been as kind to you as in the past but recognize she is trying to change and be with you.  It appears she is trying to stop smoking as much!   I know we all do not understand or know why you do not have a job but the best thing you can do for yourself and provide some security for your girl.. is to do something, get a job!  You are a smart man with good humor.  You do not have to wait until the end of the year to get a job, do it now!! 

Lovely bedtime fantasy story Yelt, but these 2 are absolutely fine...😁

You guys need to get out a bit more...😏

• Like 2

8 hours ago, yelt said:

And you are a.....................relationship therapist ?

2 minutes ago, upyourass said:

¿Y usted es un ..................... terapeuta de relaciones?

la mujer huye de los manginas , jamas hay que ir detras de una mujer , eso hace que pierdas a sus ojos . hay que tener dignidad y cuando algo se acaba , adios muy buenas y tan amigos .