Goldie & Stifler (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Nope nothing doing but there's a reason for this,we've got neighbours(not our immediate one's)that are throwing bread out for the birds and we're being besieged by f****** seagulls.They come and sit on our fence and shit all over the place so until we can stop this somehow I'm not feeding these f****rs.We've branched out on loads of hanging baskets so we have a good show of flowers.

P.S.Stone will be after us for going off topic😀

Love the Seagulls, hate the idiots throwing them food. We go down the shore and kids do this, they're idiot parents let them and they do shit all over. Big wet white and green looking diarrhea shits. That's a shame you can't have a hobby because of stupid neighbors.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Nope nothing doing but there's a reason for this,we've got neighbours(not our immediate one's)that are throwing bread out for the birds and we're being besieged by f****** seagulls.They come and sit on our fence and shit all over the place so until we can stop this somehow I'm not feeding these f****rs.We've branched out on loads of hanging baskets so we have a good show of flowers.

P.S.Stone will be after us for going off topic😀

I think a saw yer hoose the dae so a tane sum foties😁

20210803_155653.jpg

20210803_155708.jpg

20210803_155903.jpg

20210803_161927.jpg

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I wish Oxy would return to the project with a lively male partner. 😏👍

Wanna apply for the vacancy then pal? :biggrin: Oh sorry i just saw you did say lively so that's you ruled out then :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Wanna apply for the vacancy then pal? :biggrin: Oh sorry i just saw you did say lively so that's you ruled out then :biggrin:

He can surely join as long as he didn't start every conversation with "when I were a lad":biggrin:

• Haha 1