Goldie & Stifler (2021) Part #1

8 hours ago, x192023 said:

I really miss Goldie's drunkenness' and falling down stairs days

she needs to be on her own. very comical girl when she drinks love her )

Me too. But we haven't seen much of that in a while.

3 hours ago, bengie501 said:

i think so she want to share her love, he should be thankful he gets his share

he only last no more than 6 min. that's why she is not satisfied. she will find

another place to go.

I do not think so...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bengie501 said:

i think so she want to share her love, he should be thankful he gets his share

he only last no more than 6 min. that's why she is not satisfied. she will find

another place to go.

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not think so...

I don't know what about last quarrel.

Previous one. Goldie wanted to go to Turbo's apartment with friends - Stiffler demanded that she stay at home. With level threats - if you leave, you will find bags in corridor.

Another quarrel was on topic - Goldie wanted to go to Scott's party, Stifler wanted watching TV. There also threats level - if you leave, you don't return. I'll bring your things to Scott and you live in that hellhole.

Stifler wants Goldie to stay at home 24/7 or go with him (he doesn't like parties). Goldie likes parties and she doesn't like golden prison.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

Previous one. Goldie wanted to go to Turbo's apartment with friends - Stiffler demanded that she stay at home. With level threats - if you leave, you will find bags in corridor.

Another quarrel was on topic - Goldie wanted to go to Scott's party, Stifler wanted watching TV. There also threats level - if you leave, you don't return. I'll bring your things to Scott and you live in that hellhole.

Stifler wants Goldie to stay at home 24/7 or go with him (he doesn't like parties). Goldie likes parties and she doesn't like golden prison.

Thanks for translation. 👍

59 minutes ago, groomy said:

If Gold did Sex with girls would be that better in VH