Goldie & Stifler (2021) Part #1

• 2 weeks later...

wow Stifler was doing his usual daily - sticking his dick in Goldie thing then  I guessed he notices some ooze coming out her Vaginal area. then he smelled it, guess it was bad because he had a bad look at his face then made her smell it. Guess it was pretty bad because he decided not to put his dick insider her after all. and  must have said some bad things about her smelly V. She started crying and he then spent next 20 min. trying to apologies for her smelly V.....Ahh life as a couple...isn't grand20210702_004812.thumb.jpg.d01a0661852b9be7ebb314b11abfa606.jpg.

5 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

wow Stifler was doing his usual daily - sticking his dick in Goldie thing then  I guessed he notices some ooze coming out her Vaginal area. then he smelled it, guess it was bad because he had a bad look at his face then made her smell it. Guess it was pretty bad because he decided not to put his dick insider her after all. and  must have said some bad things about her smelly V. She started crying and he then spent next 20 min. trying to apologies for her smelly V.....Ahh life as a couple...isn't grand20210702_004812.thumb.jpg.d01a0661852b9be7ebb314b11abfa606.jpg.

Maybe it's a yeast infection 🤔

6 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

What she should have said was "my vagina is smelly eh well tough shit mate now fuck off and let me sleep,I'll shower after I wake up come and see me then".

maybe yeast she took a bath at turbo apt. but she did not thrust any water in her v.

they left earlier that day, i if goldie got away from stif and had sex and di not wash up.

the 2 was arguing before they went to turbo apt. check time between 21;30 to 22;10 around that time.

3 minutes ago, bengie501 said:

maybe yeast she took a bath at turbo apt. but she did not thrust any water in her v.

they left earlier that day, i if goldie got away from stif and had sex and di not wash up.

the 2 was arguing before they went to turbo apt. check time between 21;30 to 22;10 around that time.

She not having sex with anyone else. She’s happy with stif