Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

19 minutes ago, x192023 said:

damn @usa2020before I noticed the date. Thought this was now . No such luck 😁 all we see now is Ken playing games and sleeping! So sad for Barbie's place without guest!

maybe she should move in Demi, and Helena  and let Ken move in with Chris, Ashton. let the kids play games and the girls party!!!

lol that would for sure a be a interesting apartment if they didnt live so far away 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

lol that would for sure a be a interesting apartment if they didnt live so far away 

I don understand we seem to lose all these guest like over night

Reese Aiden, her other hookups. and then Sadie place nothing going on. Chelsie don't come around. the 2 boys were almost regulars. now were stuck with Albert 😁should just take the i e off and rename this place SAD!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I'd wish the girl would swim naked but I think impossible as the neighbors can watch... 😂

Oh so that's put the dampers on the pool then :biggrin:

You never know the neighbours might enjoy a bit of excitement in their lives :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Oh so that's put the dampers on the pool then :biggrin:

You never know the neighbours might enjoy a bit of excitement in their lives :biggrin:

Well I for sure won't mind when I would be neighbor there 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I for sure won't mind when I would be neighbor there 😂

Now that's your perv side coming out, can i join you then :biggrin:

Note.......Don't accept yankee spelling on here, it's neighbours please :biggrin:

• Haha 2