Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

ok, I must have missed the one with tattoos, do you have any picture of that girl ? 

I am sure he had sex with the same girl in the shower and 2 rounds in the bedroom. here is the ink to all videos from yesterday actions

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Category: . Realm: Benjamin. Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes page 1

I keep thinking the girl with the tattoos was also fucked by him in the shower--Scott might have done anything so I will have to check when it is online again --The last girl in his bed was originally hanging out with two of the other girls when the evening started --then she changed into a dress which was commented on by some--then she appeared in the bathroom with Scott and her dress ended up in the sink and her getting fucked by Scott in the shower--but I seem to think he was back in the shower with the girl with tattoos--Scott walks down a hallway -sticks out his arm and he suddenly has another girl haha

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I keep thinking the girl with the tattoos was also fucked by him in the shower--Scott might have done anything so I will have to check when it is online again --The last girl in his bed was originally hanging out with two of the other girls when the evening started --then she changed into a dress which was commented on by some--then she appeared in the bathroom with Scott and her dress ended up in the sink and her getting fucked by Scott in the shower--but I seem to think he was back in the shower with the girl with tattoos--Scott walks down a hallway -sticks out his arm and he suddenly has another girl haha

Well, if he did have a girl with tattoos, I must have missed it, I only saw him with that girl in the videos. He was also fooling around with that fat boy's girlfriend but she only gave him a handjob and it did not go any further. 😄

8 hours ago, sr71gn said:

The only time i have seen Stephie actually participate in sex with moans of pleasure vv465627529_Screenshot(3845).thumb.png.0957545b25fd6bb91909b92418a8dde5.png2001109092_Screenshot(3847).thumb.png.dbde8810b230ae25ec7957b4b233df82.png2001109092_Screenshot(3847).thumb.png.dbde8810b230ae25ec7957b4b233df82.png

Check the date --Thats a hell; of a long time to go without actually showing desire for the person you are fucking

40 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Check the date --Thats a hell; of a long time to go without actually showing desire for the person you are fucking

She screamed the most with still. At that time she was called Patricia 

before I gave her the name Stephanie.  Also another guy . Doggie style and by the window. She was loud. After this date!

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

She screamed the most with still. At that time she was called Patricia 

before I gave her the name Stephanie.  Also another guy . Doggie style and by the window. She was loud. After this date!

Were those under the name patricia