Benjamin (2021) Part #9

ed2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why you call him turd? Did he do something bad? 

Yes he is constantly fucking my favorite--and he is very sneaky about how he does it --So he appears to be a turd to me--I dont blame him for wanting to fuck her --She drives me nuts the way she has such a hot body and the things she does with it

• Confused 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

Yes he is constantly fucking my favorite--and he is very sneaky about how he does it --So he appears to be a turd to me

Lol that is a ridiculous reason to insult somebody. Are you really jealous? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lol that is a bit pathetic. Don't you think? 🤔

Im not happy about it and especially if its not him there is always an other ready to step up--and she doesnt appear to care what they look like -- In fact it appears that anytime she goes in the bathroom any guy that follows her in has an 80% chance of sticking it in her

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Im not happy about it and especially if its not him there is always an other ready to step up--and she doesnt appear to care what they look like -- In fact it appears that anytime she goes in the bathroom any guy that follows her in has an 80% chance of sticking it in her

Yeah. That is her problem. Nothing for me to even worry about 😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah. That is her problem. Nothing for me to even worry about 😁

Relax, and enjoy the show! That's the only thing to worry about. And it's never boring one with Lyla there.

• Like 1

It seems Sabrina has become an occasional guest here. I am glad she did not disappear completely. As I have said before however, VH tenants are a rare breed, almost a secret society, always concerned about confidentiality and the authorities. Once accepted by VH they tend to become guests at other VH apartments. Family members are regarded as safe to invite i.e. Lola's brother, Eliot's sister, Helena's sister Eva. For this reason I suspect Sabrina will appear again to chill out or receive benefits.