Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #4

Pff .. once again , such a nice woman and can’t be sex satisfied by her partner and she needs to use a toy 😔 I honestly can’t understand us men sometimes .. we can provide unlimited pleasure to women in so many ways and we just let them do it by themselves 😔😔 pff .. still , such a nice woman .. 

I would like to know the new theory of the day from some, who also seem to make comments only when Mirukawa is away, apparently it's easier to make believe things that do not exist :angel:

So I would like to know what he already thinks of the fact that Mirukawa is present tonight, that since her breast operation she is more and more present in the evenings, and especially I would like someone to explain to me viewing the souvenir photos and videos that Mirukawa and Dantez are looking at, because from what I see, for a "fake couple" they have a lot of photos of the dog and their couple that probably date from before their participation in RLC seen that Dantez has short hair in the photos

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I would like to know the new theory of the day from some, who also seem to make comments only when Mirukawa is away, apparently it's easier to make believe things that do not exist :angel:

So I would like to know what he already thinks of the fact that Mirukawa is present tonight, that since her breast operation she is more and more present in the evenings, and especially I would like someone to explain to me viewing the souvenir photos and videos that Mirukawa and Dantez are looking at, because from what I see, for a "fake couple" they have a lot of photos of the dog and their couple that probably date from before their participation in RLC seen that Dantez has short hair in the photos

It is photoshop 😂🤣😂🤣😝😝

Just now, exploreeq2 said:

i feel a interesting connection between them, but just speculation, and i don't wanna spew stuff i honestly dunno lol, but it be a hot scenario lol.

it would be but all there are boring 😏😂

il y a 2 minutes, exploreeq2 a dit :

i feel a interesting connection between them, but just speculation, and i don't wanna spew stuff i honestly dunno lol, but it be a hot scenario lol.

i was just about to say they look very cozy but nothing will happen because the bf is there