Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

L&M , episode , hmm , wait .. 🤨🤨 one year , yes .. so 365 or something like this .. Malia will slightly massage leora , leora will slightly massage Malia , nuru massage after an hour or so and stereo masturbation our mutual rubbing around midnight european time ( if they aren’t tired I forgot to mention after last night’s romantic dates ☺️😌 )  .. what ? No ? Something else ? I am tuned in contributing for top cams as there’s no action elsewhere .. One more amazing evening between the two good friends ☺️

Okay I'm concerned, is Leora and Malia apartment having technical difficulty, because they're running reruns from I believe the other day, and the day before that, well anyway I hope they repair it, because something brand new could be happening in the apartment, and we're missing it

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

It is somewhat surprising that they haven't picked up some body oil that they seemed to enjoy using while treating one another to some overall body massages in the past. The conditioning oil would likely be good for moisturizing as well as enhancement of the tans they have been developing. Although they do have some lotion they've been using for such things lately as well anyway.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

L&M , episode , hmm , wait .. 🤨🤨 one year , yes .. so 365 or something like this .. Malia will slightly massage leora , leora will slightly massage Malia , nuru massage after an hour or so and stereo masturbation our mutual rubbing around midnight european time ( if they aren’t tired I forgot to mention after last night’s romantic dates ☺️😌 )  .. what ? No ? Something else ? I am tuned in contributing for top cams as there’s no action elsewhere .. One more amazing evening between the two good friends ☺️

not sure if they will because of the party at B2, they are not sure if they will win the top cam 😁

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

not sure if they will because of the party at B2, they are not sure if they will win the top cam 😁

Appears that it may be another shorter massage than they used to enjoy doing and if so, they may call it a night there soon.

the battle rages on 😁

Fortunately there are cigarette breaks at B2 otherwise it was screwed up for tonight ^^

despite all the years of experience they can have, this is nothing if we compare with that of Leora 😏

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Appears that it may be another shorter massage than they used to enjoy doing and if so, they may call it a night there soon.

I've seen people wash their cars with more sensuality.  Like wash/wax a car with quick shine.  :dodgy:

• Haha 2

Il y a 2 heures, Nicholas a dit :

There were actually two such couples marco. One couple was Nina and Kira, and the other couple was Carina and Sabrina. I couldn't remember all of their site names either until I took a peek at the archives listings for rlc. That's been awhile. Nina and Kira eventually became participants of VHTV.

Nina and Kira, that was the names cheers, was bugging me!