Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

The show was excellent since  the girls tonight weren’t angry  of the comments as it seems .. we will never know if they were waiting for the villa show to finish before proceeding with their own repeated thing or they felt so horny being next to the other , that they couldn’t hold their passion to masturbate one another and simply give all subscribers a fantastic , unique and great Saturday evening 😇

Malia's touching of Leora's pussy was totally misdirected tonight. Her fingers were rubbing the inner upper thigh providing very little stimulus to Leora's clit!!! I guess Leora was hitting the spot on Malia so much so that Malia wasn't aware of her misplaced efforts!!! Leora was horny so easily managed to finish herself off. Interestingly she inserted two fingers inside the moment she switched to herself. Why not ask Malia to do the same for her!

I find the lack of communication between the girls during their sessions sad. They are both too passive to request what they want. Afterwards they hardly say a word to each other. All their intimacy revolves around touching each other's pussy (except of course when massaging each other - but that isn't touching for sexual pleasure) Imagine what reaction there would be from we voyeurs if they actually were intimate!! 

I did notice that Malia broke what appears to be RLC's golden rule which is to close their eyes when bating so looking at the cams is impossible. For one brief moment Malia raised her eyelids!!! Naughty girl!

• Like 2