Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

à l’instant, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

This has been since she had some injections last week, they are more prominent. It looked like she had lip injections too at the same time.

I saw the ones in her lips, she wouldn't stop touching them, looking from the top angle I think it's just the light.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, scutus said:

It sounds like you will be busy responding ! But, I believe that you are up to the challenge.

Choose your words carefully !  😉

Ha! I never text. As i always say, if someone can text for hours, they can talk for 10 minutes. Makes sense to me! 😅

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I saw the ones in her lips, she wouldn't stop touching them, looking from the top angle I think it's just the light.

They've gone down since last week, not as noticeable.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've also noticed by the thumbs that apparently the amount of subscribers that must have a concern or worry of missing something is obviously near full effect.

That depends on your view Nich. Some say they are faked and the placings are done by RLC in order to 'Sell' some places. Others say this is not true and it all simply down to the view count at the time. I personally have no idea at all which is correct.

il y a 3 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

I've also noticed by the thumbs that apparently the amount of subscribers that must have a concern or worry of missing something is obviously near full effect.

These are pretty much the only two girls that get each other off on a regular(well more than twice a month!) basis, it's never really predictable either so it's a bit of a lottery and 'you've got to be in it to win it' so, I think that's what the draw is and why so many watch them doing absolutely sod all for hours on end, just in case Leora gets horny and want's to play, it's the only logical solution really.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

These are pretty much the only two girls that get each other off on a regular(well more than twice a month!) basis,

I make it 10 times in just over the last 4 weeks.

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That depends on your view Nich. Some say they are faked and the placings are done by RLC in order to 'Sell' some places. Others say this is not true and it all simply down to the view count at the time. I personally have no idea at all which is correct.

The thumb placements are part of the database software and are dependent on which cams are getting the more observations at any certain times. But that doesn't mean that a certain part of the database controlling the thumbs could not be manipulated at times, it's just probably unlikely that they are. If so, it would likely only be seldomly if an admin. software monitor thought there was some important reason to do so.

à l’instant, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

I make it 10 times in just over the last 4 weeks.

A heroic effort really, since the lesbian couple left (I cant remember their names but they were on RLC for years, the short hair one was weird), there hasn't really been any semi-consistent girl on girl stuff, I know these two aren't lesbians but most girls I've met have copped off with another chick at one point and I believe they're all a little Bi and have absolutely no problem with that, these two do really seem to enjoy it as well, even if it is for the cameras.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The thumb placements are part of the database software and are dependent on which cam is getting the most observations at any certain time. But that doesn't mean that a certain part of the database controlling the thumbs could not be manipulated at times, it's just probably unlikely that they are. If so, it would likely only be seldomly if an admin. software monitor thought there was some important reason to do so.

It's only recently i've seen people insist they can/are being faked. I don't know how people could know this, but it was has been claimed on here.

52 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ahh !! Yes, the sublime power of a simple emoji. Tis enough to drive one, to the edge of insanity !  😏

Exactly ☺️ I am glad you understand my frustration , I guess it is a wonderful world for you this forum here and you are part of the trolls also and you approve such behaviors 😂🤣😂🤣 Have a nice evening , I will keep on being the bothering troll here and I won’t be shut down like you managed to do with hundreds of others .. 

5,4,3,2,1  ready for the laughing and  confused emojis 😂🤣😜🤪😝 by the person who upvoted all of a sudden 😂🤣😂🤣 your  comment … what’s his name ?? Ahh , yes , I am a premium member now , I can check , it is the guy that he “” ahhh , ahhh , my Queen , I am cumming all over your beautiful tits and a big kiss to you know where “ … 😂🤣😂 😂🤣😂🤣😂