Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, marco6742 said:

A heroic effort really, since the lesbian couple left (I cant remember their names but they were on RLC for years, the short hair one was weird), there hasn't really been any semi-consistent girl on girl stuff, I know these two aren't lesbians but most girls I've met have copped off with another chick at one point and I believe they're all a little Bi and have absolutely no problem with that, these two do really seem to enjoy it as well, even if it is for the cameras.

I believe both certainly are, as they call it, Bi-Curious. Not gay, but enjoy what happens. And they clearly do. And they have this thing of dressing identical, which i find cute! They have this very clear close connection. But that doesn't mean it goes to being anything more than that, certainly not getting involved in any kind of relationship of course. Yes, for cam views? Naturally - But they still HAVE to actually do it! And look at the results. Leora doesn't conjure up getting wet out of nowhere!

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I believe both certainly are as they call it Bi-Curious. Not gay, but enjoy what happens. And they clearly do. And they have this thing of dressing identical, which i find cute! But that doesn't mean it goes to being anything more than that, certainly not getting involved in any kind of relationship of course. Yes, for cam views? Naturally - But they still HAVE to actually do it! And look at the results. Leora doesn't conjure up getting wet out of nowhere!

She gets wet at the thought of the money SG.😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

What's the colour of money? Aqua.

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If her wetness were green Pulo I would fear she had caught a dose of chlamydia.🤣

Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by bacteria called Chlamydia trachomatis (Ct) that can be found in the mouth, penis, vagina or anus.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This is because she’s a Good Samaritan .. she needs to support financially her abandoned within a very short notice of one month long term ex relationship boyfriend and the shelter business .. so , I believe she has a very strong reason for the shows , they happen for a good cause 🤨😇