B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

23 minutes ago, timber said:

Yet another wild and entertaining Friday night in Nelly & Bogdan's villa...

They know that there’s a show in B2 and decided not to disturb the viewership of the loyal subscribers so as to enjoy the show 😂🤣😂🤣

There was a movie starring Cameron Diaz a while called There is something about Mary, Well "There is something about NANA"

Natural Normal Nervous but very Naughty NAN NAN NANA. I am defiantly a big fan, and know already there could be a long and profitable adventure for this incredibly beautiful sensual seductive sensational sweetie pie. Intrigued I am 

See the source image

38 minutes ago, james deen said:

i love vivian and nanas developing friendship i dont know why but i think its just cute. I notice vivian is relying on pam less and less

Very nice observation 😇👏👏

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

but where is Nana??? no comments of what her nd Viv got up to... any updates on this wild and crazy friday night ?  thanks

No wild and crazyness with these, but more normal activity and behavior from them than the stupid shows.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No wild and crazyness with these, but more normal activity and behavior from them than the stupid shows.

ok I finally see her going to bed I thought they had gone out ??? 

53 minutes ago, james deen said:

i love vivian and nanas developing friendship i dont know why but i think its just cute. I notice vivian is relying on pam less and less

And vice versa because Pam has a regular guy now...

Nana .. what a fantastic development , exactly as the majority here would wish I believe .. from shyness in the beginning , tent bates and progress to open bates against cameras , an incredible tease each and every time .. soon to be towards the cameras but this is a great way from Nana .. once again , perhaps the most promising and full of potential current RLC tenant , simply amazing 😇🤩🤩👏👏

• Like 3