How a girl like Martina can be with Alberto?

16 minutes ago, ElPronografico said:

I know that all tastes exist and that love is something special but this guy is far older than her, he is not good-looking, he is awful in bed.

She could have far better.

How is it possible?

how many years is it for you being much older? I ask this because they don't have such a big age difference
After to say that he is ugly, I would say that all tastes are in nature, but when he dresses well, like going out in the evening with his beautiful Martina, he is far from being ugly ^^

For sex, he seems to suit Martina, that's the main thing

Isn't that just jealousy in your words? 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Somewhere in these forums I laid out how a lot of women (like I think A LOT) have dreams of “tall, dark, and handsome” … but often will settle for a man who reminds them of their father.   It is rare to find super sexy men also have the loving traits that you see in your father.  

Alberto has a lot of positive qualities.  I think Martina adores Alberto but she is having a lot of second thoughts.  NOT because he isn’t “tall dark and handsome” but more around “how can he be a husband and the father to my children if he is a ni ni and just plays video games all day”.

33 minutes ago, ElPronografico said:

I know that all tastes exist and that love is something special but this guy is far older than her, he is not good-looking, he is awful in bed.

How is it possible?

I think she has exactly the guy she wishes , a guy that accepts her and appreciates her the way she would wish from a man .. except if you believe that there are many men who would accept their GF having a ( as it has proved ) not only sexual relationship with another woman but also emotional  .. so , Martina is fine ☺️😇

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she has exactly the guy she wishes , a guy that accepts her and appreciates her the way she would wish from a man .. except if you believe that there are many men who would accept their GF having a ( as it has proved ) not only sexual relationship with another woman but also emotional  .. so , Martina is fine ☺️😇

Yeah, I thing that many men would accept that. Do we know how they met?

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

how many years is it for you being much older? I ask this because they don't have such a big age difference

How old are they?

After to say that he is ugly, I would say that all tastes are in nature, but when he dresses well, like going out in the evening with his beautiful

Martina, he is far from being ugly ^^

Come on...

For sex, he seems to suit Martina, that's the main thing

Isn't that just jealousy in your words? 😁

Jalousy??? 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm new so I have discovered them.

Zero jalousy, Martina has amazing breast but her face is not so nice.

I was just surprised, that's all.

33 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Somewhere in these forums I laid out how a lot of women (like I think A LOT) have dreams of “tall, dark, and handsome” … but often will settle for a man who reminds them of their father.   It is rare to find super sexy men also have the loving traits that you see in your father.  

Why to settle would be a obsession for such a young girl who studies?

Alberto has a lot of positive qualities.  I think Martina adores Alberto but she is having a lot of second thoughts.  NOT because he isn’t “tall dark and handsome” but more around “how can he be a husband and the father to my children if he is a ni ni and just plays video games all day”.

That's the point.

Do we know how they met?

Because it's the point. Before to know all his qualities, she had to be attracted first.

2 hours ago, ElPronografico said:

Ik weet dat alle smaken bestaan en dat liefde iets speciaals is, maar deze man is veel ouder dan zij, hij ziet er niet goed uit, hij is vreselijk in bed.

Ze had veel beter kunnen hebben.

Hoe is het mogelijk?

Ben jij een filmster?

50 minutes ago, ElPronografico said:

Why to settle would be a obsession for such a young girl who studies?

Not sure I completely understand your question, but I think Martina is struggling with exactly that question.  No one ever feels like settling when it comes to love.  You want to feel like “he is the one” and you are on cloud nine.  You want your man to adore you and you want to feel special.  

She could do a lot worse than Alberto … and I do think he holds a large and special place in her heart.  But it is my belief she is taking stock of her life and her relationship in the aftermath of her studies and passing her exams and her new-found lover Nelly.

The people here who think everything is fine between Alberto and Martina make a strong argument and they could be right.  But as I have also said, people change very slowly … sometimes not at all.

This is why we watch.

Il y a 9 heures, ElPronografico a dit :

How is it possible?

Don't make assumptions