Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I do at times find it irritating to see limited word or statement comments that don't always make alot of sense to some people.

Il problema è che anche scrivendo interi wall of text pieni di ripetizioni danno lo stesso effetto, non si capisce niente. 

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well...although I'm certain some of my following comments will be disagreed with by some who visit this thread topic of the site, the comments are not meant to offend anyone. The comments are my opinion based on my perception of what I have observed occur at the apartment over a substantial length of time.

While observing what had been occurring off and on Saturday afternoon into Saturday evening at the apartment, it seemed apparent that there was nothing any different or of any particularly significant interest different from what has already been occurring there at the apartment on numerous other occasions previously.

After not noticing anything any different or of any particular significant interest different than what has occurred there on numerous occasions, I noticed the movie Tombstone was being aired again, and I decided to watch the movie since it seemed more interesting than what had been occurring at the apartment at that time and for awhile.

While watching the movie, I had noticed by way of some thumbs that a decision had apparently been made for the two apartments residents to try to enjoy some experiences of trying to sensually stimulate one another similar to how they have on a number of other occasions. I later decided to check to see if anything of any different or particularly more significant interest may have occurred during the occasion.

It was noticed that a decision had apparently been made to try to do so by laying side by side with each of the two on the same sides of each other that had occurred on a number of occasions previously. The positions were that of the woman known as Leora laying on the right side of her friend Malia, and visa versa. 

The same positions have been chosen on a number of other such occasions. Such positions allows for Leora to be able to reach across with her right hand to attempt to stimulate her friend Malia's kitty as best she can from that position. Such positions also allow for the woman known as Malia to reach across with her left hand to attempt to stimulate her friend Leora's kitty.

As the occasion seemed to progress, it seemed obvious clear once again that Leora seemed quite a bit more into the occasion than her friend Malia, as was evident by her concentration on where and how she attempted to stimulate her friend Malia's kitty.

Conversely, as the occasion progressed it seemed apparent yet once again that Malia was not into the occasion as much as her friend Leora, as was evident by her lack of concentration on where and how she stimulated her friend Leora's kitty yet once again. 

It was evident by the way that one of the two concentrated on how she caressed and rubbed and stroked the more sensitive clitoral area of the other of the two, while the other of the two did not concentrate on the same to the other of the two. Instead, it was plainly clear that she again decided to only caress and rub her friends kitty back and forth across the lips mostly on the surface whenever she wasn't rubbing mostly to the right side of her kitty which was a substantial portion of the time. 

It was also clear that one of the two even tried to scoot a little closer to the other probably thinking by doing so it may give her friend more chances of having better agility with her hand and fingers, but rather than her friends hand and finger activity getting any better, they only seemed to become less concentrated on what she was doing with that hand and fingers of hers.

There have been three occasions in the past that occurred that showed that the one of the two who has seemed to not concentrate nearly as much during any similar occasions since then. Although two of the three occasions occurred when some exchanges of massages had also occurred and a decision had been made to do one another separately and were able to choose which side they preferred being and and would therefore determine which hand they would use. The third occasion occurred with both laying side by side while facing #10, and each was on the same side that they have been on most of such occasions and although she had to use her left hand then also, it was plainly clear that she knew where to concentrate where she should have been directing the majority of the sensual stimulation she was attempting to give her friend some pleasure of.

No one but her knows why she has decided to seem more timid and apprehensive in regards to such matters since then. She certainly hasn't when she's decided to sensually stimulate herself since then, but rather has become less inhibited and more bold. If it happens to be that she decided she wasn't as interested in doing such things with her friend since then, she should just tell her and let her know rather than going through the motions. Especially considering that as far getting any pleasure from being sensually stimulated from someone else goes, she has certainly been beneficially getting the better side of the experiences.

I didn't make it to the end of your certainly very profound analysi, but it seems to me as if you want to say:

This apartment is boring, always the same shit and even the shows are not real. Since nothing real happens in this apartment anyway, the girls could at least show a  litle more effort and really come to an orgasm. 😂

I would add that the girls should finally bring their real BF instead of always giving these silly pseudo lesbian shows, which no one here takes seriously anymore.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that even writing entire walls of text full of repetitions give the same effect, you don't understand anything. 

There were few repetitions in the comments that I have mentioned before. If you had read thoroughly enough you would have realized that. So apparently, it must be you that don't understand everything or perhaps not as much as you would like to make it seem.

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I didn't make it to the end of your certainly very profound analysi, but it seems to me as if you want to say:

I would add that the girls should finally bring their real BF instead of always giving these silly pseudo lesbian shows, which no one here takes seriously anymore.

That is not what I was alluding to. The comments in the paragraphs preceding the last paragraph should be clear enough and were some that have been mentioned previously. There were some that were mentioned again, that led up to the point in the last paragraph that should have been clear enough as well.

Récapitulatif de la journée leora beaucoup d’appel en privé, beaucoup ,SMS envoyé , toilette intime ,douche ,maquillage peut être absent pour la nuit et rentre très tard et rien ne se passera  Malia le ménage depuis midi et si elle reste ?? sortie 15h 49

• Like 1
  • Haha 1