Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

something happened with leora 

Spending too much time on the phone  hoje 

It's called having an addiction to something and it's been one that she has had for quite some time. 

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i better prefer her addiction to bate

yes but before that she will need to see on her phone if she is on top cam on rlc like yesterday when Dennis gave her a shoulder massage 🤣

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

One thing is for sure with this guy, unfortunately he will never have the opportunity of having sex with either of these females, but one thing is in his favor, they are comfortable enough to be around him, without wearing any panties, so eventually one of them will purposely or more likely accidentally flash some goodness towards his eyes, but even for that type of luck with these two, he shouldn't hold his breath

Yes, that is what i said last night - He ISN'T there for 'that' reason.  I don't think he's in any doubt nothing like that is on the cards.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

yes but before that she will need to see on her phone if she is on top cam on rlc like yesterday when Dennis gave her a shoulder massage 🤣

i dont think leora is like that to watch if shes top cam

• Haha 1

It is as everyday that people who don’t read the forum and they see two naked girls next to the other , that something more will happen than the same things that happen all the time 😁😆🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i better prefer her addiction to bate

Well of course...especially if considering a preference of anyone having any possible nympho tendencies compared to that of anyone having any apparent addictions to such things as their phones. 

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont think leora is like that to watch if shes top cam

So I don't know why she was looking at the rlc thumbnails on her phone yesterday during the massage, usually she manages to do it discreetly so that it is not visible

unfortunately for her, the living room is not the bedroom 🤣

• Like 1