Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That is quite a lovely view Leora. As was when a leg was draped across your friend and you massaged her back some. 

This time last year, they did that all the time, crossed legged facing each other with the tablet in between. It was just a natural thing to do. Doesn't happen now. I find that both sad and annoying!

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This time last year, they did that all the time, crossed legged facing each other with the tablet in between. It was just a natural thing to do. Doesn't happen now. I find that both sad and annoying!

I recall some of those times. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I recall some of those times. 

I recall a lot of times! 

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I recall a lot of times! 

I recall a time that seemed to be a particularly enjoyable occasion. It occurred with the two choosing to lay reverse cross ways with their legs being towards the nightstand on the side of the bed that Leora usually sleeps on. She was wearing a white fingernail polish and her friend Malia was wearing a light blue fingernail polish. The experience that occurred during the occasion seemed to be a quite enjoyable experience for the two as well as yours truly. 🙂

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

What happened?! I tuned off for 5 minutes, now Leora looks pissed and the bedroom light is off, is Leora going to bed already?

No, they were about the watch something then decided it was food time. She's been battling mozzies for a while in there.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I recall a time that seemed to be a particularly enjoyable occasion. It occurred with the two choosing to lay reverse cross ways with their legs being towards the nightstand on the side of the bed that Leora usually sleeps on. She was wearing a white fingernail polish and her friend Malia was wearing a light blue fingernail polish. The experience that occurred during the occasion seemed to be a quite enjoyable experience for the two as well as yours truly. 🙂

Was this the night both wore white negligees? If so, that WAS a very enjoyable night! (October i think)