Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, they were about the watch something then decided it was food time. She's been battling mozzies for a while in there.

Ahh I see, lights attract bugs, thought that was it for the night for a minute.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

Thing is - There is clearly a nest outside, hence why she is always spraying and shutting the door. The building should get someone in to sort that out.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Was this the night both wore white negligees? If so, that WAS a very enjoyable night! (October i think)

Both did have matching white night slips on as a matter of fact, and I do believe it may just have been in October. Not even a year ago but last year anyway.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Both did have matching white night slips on as a matter of fact, and I do believe it may just have occurred in October. Not even a year ago but last year anyway.

Yep, that was a very nice night. Never tried it since. And yet it worked so well.

We may see it another time.....

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Thing is - There is clearly a nest outside, hence why she is always spraying and shutting the door. The building should get someone in to sort that out.

I see her ploy now, lure them out to the balcony with food! Not the brightest of sparks bless her.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

I see her ploy now, lure them out to the balcony with food! Not the brightest of sparks bless her.

That end of the apartment has no problems, it's her end that does. You never see any in Malia's room.

4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Ahh je vois, les lumières attirent les insectes, j'ai pensé que c'était pour la nuit pendant une minute.

Pas étonnant ,l'immeuble se situe en bordure de la rivière (coté salon et chambre de LEORA) ou se reproduisent de nombreux insectes,la moindre lumière les attire. De plus le temps est orageux ce soir.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

They may not decide to call it a night just yet, they may decide to return and watch something else before doing so, but if they do, the light may remain off. Or they could very well decide to call it an early night. It wouldn't be the first time. Although it would be somewhat surprising considering that one of the two returned earlier today from being away since yesterday and it is summer now after all.

• Like 2