Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well it has to be said, that is very rare - Got into bed, and straight to sleep, not one look at her phone. Not even to check her social. And unless she spoke for just a minute in the toilet, then no calls to anyone all night either. Yet was clearly happy texting earlier on, 'that' smile was there....Yet seemed to be waiting for something (that never happened) when on the balcony. So, who knows? She has seemed a little distant at times tonight. Not unhappy as such but a tad distant.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

@Nicholas I can tell you it was October 22nd.

But another superb evening was just 4 days before, October 18th. You may recall it.

Wish they would!😃

(Malia in red, Leora naked, further down the bed to cam 9 than usual, Leora bating herself and Malia at the same time).

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

have a great Wednesday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia is not happy 

must be sick 

She hasn't seemed to be feeling completely well lately. She has seemed to have been favoring her mid section or stomach area somewhat at times.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia is not happy 

must be sick 

I've been noticing that something did not seem normal with her for the last 3 to 4 days or more. I didn't happen to start realizing that it seemed that she hasn't been feeling well until not long after she had been crying some the other day.

I then started realizing that she hadn't seemed to be her usual and normal self and it started making sense that she obviously hasn't been feeling well for some reason lately. It could have been part of the reason she was crying some the other day as well. I hope she starts showing signs of feeling better soon.

• Like 1