Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was one of the ultimate moments of being a voyeur 😁

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Very nice 😉

I just watched the replay better, and in fact this link is only a topless moment on her part, she does one or two more before 🙂

it's really a nice surprise, like what happens when you least expect it

• Like 1

I am sure if we could ask 100 forum members what they would like  most to watch tonight , I believe 90 of the 100 would say for Kitty’s mama to be either naked on camera later with her mister or even more things 😋😋☺️😉🤩 

On a side note , you always see peaceful and social relaxing times between K&S when parents visit , it is only then that we know for sure that they aren’t going to argue or let  their problems being shown to their families .. this is something that they manage very nice to do , we don’t know what the opinion of their parents for eachother is but for sure , both Smith’s parents and Kitty’s mama seem to approve and encourage always their relationship … and Kitty has always been a great host whoever visits .. I could have even more often this so as to see this couple enjoying more peaceful times and less arguing and fighting😔

• Like 2

Just now, moos54 said:

I just watched the replay better, and in fact this link is only a topless moment on her part, she does one or two more before 🙂

it's really a nice surprise, like what happens when you least expect it

Exactly 😎 

5 hours ago, prod said:

Could someone send pictures of kitty’s mom topless

its gonna cost ya lol

Where do I send this to? she made her mommy all sexy 🙂

I think she even made Smith hard somebody' has too 😛

have some photos and vids!

• Haha 1