Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Smith’s family in the house and not a comment made 😔 quite unusual or it shows the poor dynamic of the apartment at the current period 😟

La seconda che hai scritto

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You guys are so obsessed with their moms!

Their moms...LMAO.  These guys and girl are obsessed about everything!  It would do them all a lot of got to cut back on the amount of time they spend in front of their computers and get outside and soak up some sun and at least try to contribute to society!!

With that being said, I'm off for another drive and this time we are going to get down and dirty and hopefully not stuck!!

Have a good evening JH and I'll catch you later!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Their moms...LMAO.  These guys and girl are obsessed about everything!  It would do them all a lot of got to cut back on the amount of time they spend in front of their computers and get outside and soak up some sun and at least try to contribute to society!!

With that being said, I'm off for another drive and this time we are going to get down and dirty and hopefully not stuck!!

You go bro

On 7/25/2021 at 2:09 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

e6b948ba84409c6_4.jpg

Hello someone noticed what was going on ... just see an empty open suitcase in the bedroom and this morning I overheard how Kitty said something to her dog and she then left the apartment with a suitcase ... for work or vacation again?