Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. He has usually seemed to have quite a bit to say about things.

The guy has no life Nick and this forum is his way out of having no life...this is solely my opinion and nobody besides myself have made me feel this way towards him other than him himself.

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well thank you but honestly I can't think of examples  of  DD flip flopping.  I could have blind spots.  For  example he has always thought Gina was the Queen.  I don't think that has changed at all.

Also admittedly I mostly follow B4, Gina/Bruno, Martina/Alberto, B5, Masha ... then  maybe B1/B2 ... and  finally Kitty/Smith and the rest.  If he's wishy washy in some of the places I don't frequent ... ok then.

Now you're being flip floppy! LMAO

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I may be overstating things and I admittedly have been known to climb the ladder of inference.  She just seems full of herself ...  trying to be a model ... nose jobs and boob jobs ... cheating and then crying about it.  I can dial this back.  She seems bitchy to me but honestly that is better assessed by guys. 

Clearly my point is that she has a lot of self-esteem whereas Gina appears to have very little.

On the other hand, both girls get angry at their men and have this recurring cycle where they cry, get angry, make up, then fuck ...  wash rinse repeat.  So  maybe  they are not that much different.  Again my point was that DD is trying to help one of them see herself in a mirror ... and  the other he self-proclaims her the GOV Goddess.  

As someone a bit closer to the subject I will agree with you that she does do the wash, rinse, repeat and she would be the first to agree, but it is very easy to be a pundit here than to on cam 24/7.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well thank you but honestly I can't think of examples  of  DD flip flopping.  I could have blind spots.  For  example he has always thought Gina was the Queen.  I don't think that has changed at all.

Also admittedly I mostly follow B4, Gina/Bruno, Martina/Alberto, B5, Masha ... then  maybe B1/B2 ... and  finally Kitty/Smith and the rest.  If he's wishy washy in some of the places I don't frequent ... ok then.

Probably not so much as actually flip flopping that often, but he does have quite a bit to say that seems to get repeated quite often. But I have read some of your comments in your posts and I must admit I do like the way you seem to try to rationalize matters by the ways you seem to comment about some matters at times. You go girl. 

Just now, Nicholas said:

Probably not so much as actually flip flopping that often, but he does have quite a bit to say that seems to get repeated quite often. But I have read some of your comments in your posts and I must admit I do like the way you seem to try to rationalize things by the ways you seem to comment at times. You go girl. 

She's definitely the QUEEN of the forum now days LOL

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Hmmm. a lady is on site and all the guys light up the board.

I just like messing with her but in all reality, I think it's good to have an active female voice on the forum regardless if I agree or disagree with them.  It's certainly better than listening to a bunch of yaywho men all the darn time.

• Like 1