Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

If there can be happiness for Kitty and Smith, I would be all about it. But make no mistake, it is her I want to see happy. The toxicity hurts me. I even care enough about Smith to hope for his ultimate happiness.

Not even gonna apologize to Kitty. He needs to lick her to sleep. Make her cum at least twice and sleep on her pussy. maybe she will suck his dick in the morning or feed him an awesome breakfast. Or both.

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

wtf when i just said hes on a roll, its already toilet paper time

They were drinking and kitty had a great day. I don't know the details but from what I can tell she may have had a modeling job after her nose surgery and i would be led to believe that not only did she ace it, not only did she feel like a real model, she aced it and and I imagine she looked great doing it too. I hope I am right.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Yes, I saw. Perhaps it is the start of something. There was a similar thing that happened in B1 yesterday. Did you see it? I happened across it almost by accident.

I didn’t see it , thanks for the info , I will check some replays , but I believe it is only a coincidence ☺️ It has been just a full action everywhere tonight and lucky also to catch this detail in the bathroom between K&S , Kitty was laughing and kind of signaling with her eyes to Smith “ what the hell are you doing ? “ 😂🤣