Leora & Malia - Home Activities #16

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

meanwhile somewhere malia is having a nice birthday party but like a birthday party for the rich and famous no cam or paparazzi is allowed

Both girls love their audience that simply share only adult entertainment content, we should feel privileged that we can see anything they do when others can only maybe imagine them naked or even playing with one another 🙏

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

L&M must be over in B2.

Well i presume so, i've seen 10 posts mentioning them and the apartment in that completely different topic room tonight.....

🥳🥳👏👏👏😂🤣😂🤣

Rent, heads etc.

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

L&M must be over in B2.

Well i presume so, i've seen 10 posts mentioning them and the apartment in that completely different topic room tonight.....

🥳🥳👏👏👏😂🤣😂🤣

Rent, heads etc.

This is something that will probably never happen otherwise it would mean that the girls want to share real things in their apartment, I think you must have realized since all this time that it was not really their goal 😁

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This is something that will probably never happen otherwise it would mean that the girls want to share real things in their apartment, I think you must have realized since all this time that it was not really their goal 😁

GREAT!!👍✔️

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

L&M must be over in B2.

🥳🥳👏👏👏😂🤣😂🤣

Rent, heads etc.

Yes !   With a global moderator being one of the posters !    Malia., and Leora, enjoy the party with your friends !  Spend the night there.

In the company of friends, and laughter !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

GREAT!!👍

Yeah really nice to see Leora and Malia's two birthday parties in their apartment, two big parties 🤣
I can't wait for the girls to do it again next year
Well then they may have the same kind of party this weekend, they share so much in their apartment 😁

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Darn, he does have enough intestinal fortitude to come to this thread to " STIR THE POT " ! 🤣 🤣 🤣   Welcome to the REAL LIFE !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes !   With a global moderator being one of the posters !    Malia., and Leora, enjoy the party with your friends !  Spend the night there.

In the company of friends, and laughter !

I forgot that it was forbidden for laymen to talk about your goddesses, excuse me 🤣

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Darn, he does have enough intestinal fortitude to come to this thread to " STIR THE POT " ! 🤣 🤣 🤣   Welcome to the REAL LIFE !

If so, then I'm going to need to go look at another apartment even though it's true that having an empty apartment tonight is part of real life 😁

Just now, moos54 said:

I forgot that it was forbidden for laymen to talk about your goddesses, excuse me 🤣

There he goes, trying to explain his thoughts, of WHAT HE THOUGHT HE HEARD!!!!🤣😂 

You are excused. Hustle yourself to the party that you have abandoned !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2