Leora & Malia - Home Activities #16

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

There he goes, trying to explain his thoughts, of WHAT HE THOUGHT HE HEARD!!!!🤣😂 

You are excused. Hustle yourself to the party that you have abandoned !

Don't tell me I got the wrong apartment? and me who thought there was a big birthday party planned when I saw the balloons in Malia's bedroom and the living room  🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If so, then I'm going to need to go look at another apartment even though it's true that having an empty apartment tonight is part of real life 😁

I am reasonably sure that one of the GOV, or COV apartments are empty tonight also . It seems that it takes at least two of the apartments tenants to be able to 

create a party in that part of the world. 

Is It true that Charade's is the action you are missing out on !   Tsk ! Tsk !    😆

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

I am reasonably sure that one of the GOV, or COV apartments are empty tonight also . It seems that it takes at least two of the apartments tenants to be able to 

create a party in that part of the world. 

Is It true that Charade's is the action you are missing out on !   Tsk ! Tsk !    😆

yeah but there are no balloons in this empty apartment and at least we can still see the participants having fun in another apartment 😁

Edited by moos54

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Don't tell me I got the wrong apartment? and me who thought there was a big birthday party planned when I saw the balloons in Malia's bedroom and the living room  🤣

There he goes thinking on his own again !!!   He will figure it out one of these eon's !🤣

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yeah but there are no balloons in this empty apartment and at least we can still see the participants having fun in another apartment 😁

Don't let me stop you. But, be advised that you will not see me over there, mumbling and grumbling, about that which I have absolutely no control of !!!   😉

However, I do rather enjoy the way, it seems, that  Leora's, and Malia's absence from their apartment, gets under your skin !  🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, scutus said:

Don't let me stop you. But, be advised that you will not see me over there, mumbling and grumbling, about that which I have absolutely no control of !!!   😉

However, I do rather enjoy the way, it seems, that  Leora's, and Malia's absence from their apartment, gets under your skin !  🤣

personally I really don't give a damn about Leora and Malia, they are present it's good, they are absent it's good too
RLC can even close this apartment tomorrow as it won't make me hot or cold because I only look very little at this apartment

I was simply making a statement by drawing a parallel between two girls who celebrate their birthdays on the same day

Then I can understand all the good that these girls can do for you but I just find it a shame that being on a site called REAL LIFE, these girls don't share almost anything REAL in the end, I just feel like we are cash cow for these girls to allow them to live in opulence and be able to have fun away from the cameras
I just find that this kind of behavior takes subscribers for idiots and that we deserve better
Not so long ago, other girls behaved the same and RLC terminated their contract, and these were not participants coming to Barcelona.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

personally I really don't give a damn about Leora and Malia, they are present it's good, they are absent it's good too
RLC can even close this apartment tomorrow as it won't make me hot or cold because I only look very little at this apartment

I was simply making a statement by drawing a parallel between two girls who celebrate their birthdays on the same day

Then I can understand all the good that these girls can do for you but I just find it a shame that being on a site called REAL LIFE, these girls don't share almost anything REAL in the end, I just feel like we are cash cow for these girls to allow them to live in opulence and be able to have fun away from the cameras
I just find that this kind of behavior takes subscribers for idiots and that we deserve better
Not so long ago, other girls behaved the same and RLC terminated their contract, and these were not participants coming to Barcelona.

I have one very simple question to ask. Other than the Linda and Timor apartment. Being the only vestige of REAL LIFE since the 2019 exodus out of Russia by RLC. 

WHY NOT ASK RLC why they still have the REAL LIFE 24/7 clause ?? WHY NOT CALL THE PARTY HOUSES, that is WHAT THEY ARE , or MARTINA's and MASHAS EXPERIMENT ???? OH, THAT IS " REAL"!!

IT IS NO LONGER the fall of 2012 when RLC started !    

It is rather naive to NOT recognize, that 95% of RLC's current format. Does not match what it was in 2012. The only thing RLC has not changed, is their name !

Enjoy it for what it is. Or ignore it !  It is each individuals choice.  If it is the " CASH " that is bothering you. You know how to resolve that issue. 

Leora, and Malia do not have control of that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Whisper it quietly.....But i think they may have had a couple of drinks.....😄

Celebrating her birthday by going out, on the town! LIKE MOST YOUNG PEOPLE DO!!!!

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I have one very simple question to ask. Other than the Linda and Timor apartment. Being the only vestige of REAL LIFE since the 2019 exodus out of Russia by RLC. 

WHY NOT ASK RLC why they still have the REAL LIFE 24/7 clause ?? WHY NOT CALL THE PARTY HOUSES, that is WHAT THEY ARE , or MARTINA's and MASHAS EXPERIMENT ???? OH, THAT IS " REAL"!!

IT IS NO LONGER the fall of 2012 when RLC started !    

It is rather naive to NOT recognize, that 95% of RLC's current format. Does not match what it was in 2012. The only thing RLC has not changed, is their name !

Enjoy it for what it is. Or ignore it !  It is each individuals choice.  If it is the " CASH " that is bothering you. You know how to resolve that issue. 

Leora, and Malia do not have control of that. 

Sorry to tell you this but I see more REAL LIFE in Linda, Martina, Masha, Kitty, Mirukawa Gina and even in GOV or COV apartment right now than in this apartment, so even though it's not like 2012 or even 2019 anymore, we still have things that match the very essence of this site

I'm going to do like you and I'm going to summarize this apartment with two girls who occasionally come to their apartment to masturbate before going back to do real things elsewhere ^^

After as I told you, it doesn't bother me at all that Leora and Malia do these things only for the show and the money, I tell myself that we could surely replace them with people who would like to finally show their REAL LIFE, that wouldn't be bad either

I wouldn't mind either if RLC opened another apartment for REAL LIFE while also keeping Leora and Malia, because it takes something for everyone

Leora and Malia not having control, I think this is the best joke of the year in view of their behavior and the fact that they control everything they do 😁

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to tell you this but I see more REAL LIFE in Linda, Martina, Masha, Kitty, Mirukawa Gina and even in GOV or COV apartment right now than in this apartment, so even though i

I cede my" best joke of the year "to you.  YOU HAVE TOPPED mine with your opening statement !🤣😂   I M O !!!!!

If it does not bother you ?????????????????????????????????????  Hmmmm!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1