Ken and Barbie Fan page.

Starting this because i'm sick of this constant negative comments in the main topic the whole time going on and on everyday. So please only people who like them please post here as i'm unfollowing the main topic from now on as i'm sick of the constant notifications on nothing but the repeat post. So please @Ken_696and @Barbie and anyone else feel free to post. 

I am not against Barbie and Ken but making a new topic only you do not want to read people criticising them is not helping at all. As long as tenants do not get insulted people have the right to complain as much as they want. And nobody can deny the fact that the place is lacking some action lately. Maybe @Ken_696 can tell us more about that. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe @Ken_696 can tell us more about that. 

For what???
He just needs to ignore the forum full of personal attacks by obsessed people because he have a dick and not a pussy and just live their lives with the discussions and romance that life brings

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For what???
He just needs to ignore the forum full of personal attacks by obsessed people because he have a dick and not a pussy and just live their lives with the discussions and romance that life brings

Well most of the silly personal attacks stop when participants are talking. You can see with Scott. That was my idea 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well most of the silly personal attacks stop when participants are talking. You can see with Scott. That was my idea 

Not really.. it's when the talk is convenient to what his audience wants to hear and start reply to the pussy requests

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am not against Barbie and Ken but making a new topic only you do not want to read people criticising them is not helping at all. As long as tenants do not get insulted people have the right to complain as much as they want. And nobody can deny the fact that the place is lacking some action lately. Maybe @Ken_696 can tell us more about that. 

I created this because i'm sick of the same comments that i don't want to see people are free to have an opinion but i don't want to hear about it 24/7 and going on about it. Ok so everyone doesn't like Ken we all get the message everyone has said it. I  receive notification but when i go to read and see what it is it's the same thing we don't like Ken and when are they leaving or they should leave and so on. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

For what???

You are 100 percent right. Everyone always hate the guys because like you said they have a dick lol. It's always been the way for years.

• Upvote 1

On 7/2/2021 at 7:13 PM, Daleys said:

Starting this because i'm sick of this constant negative comments in the main topic the whole time going on and on everyday. So please only people who like them please post here as i'm unfollowing the main topic from now on as i'm sick of the constant notifications on nothing but the repeat post. So please @Ken_696and @Barbie and anyone else feel free to post. 

Rather pointless really as if people want to moan they will moan in spite of your opinions, you will only get the same reactions in this topic as they get anywhere else.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 10:48 PM, Sparkles said:

For what???

What is this if it isn't a personal attack on members you haven't got the guts to mention. Talk about being a bloody hypocrite lool. Never heard about free speech or is it only Sparkles speech you want to hear.

• Upvote 1