Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

il y a 39 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Ne me laissez pas vous arrêter car je suis sûr que vous aimeriez faire un don ::)

1: no. Several: yes. In France, donations to charities are tax deductible (60%), I think girls are part of this category, they do so much good to those who watch them.😹

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Yes we all love and adore Kira ,but let’s not Leave Nina out .after all  they are a married couple😻

They are both good looking girls. I just find Kira more attractive, I am sure there are some people who are more attracted to Nina. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Yes we all love and adore Kira ,but let’s not Leave Nina out .after all  they are a married couple😻

Well normally i only like one element of a couple 😂 So my "vote" clearly goes to Kira

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Well normally i only like one element of a couple 😂 So my "vote" clearly goes to Kira

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Well I have to agree with you Kira has a very cheeky side to her,I think she likes a good time.

Nina likes to think she is the boss, don’t do as I do , do as I say. Nina has her moments.

If the push comes to a shove ,yes I would vote for KIRA❤️

1 hour ago, refazer said:

1: no. Several: yes. In France, donations to charities are tax deductible (60%), I think girls are part of this category, they do so much good to those who watch them.😹

Oh the girls are a charity are they wow, that's a new one on me :biggrin:, the only good they would be for me would be better than sleeping pills as they would soon send me to sleep if i watched them :biggrin:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh the girls are a charity are they wow, that's a new one on me :biggrin:, the only good they would be for me would be better than sleeping pills as they would soon send me to sleep if i watched them :biggrin:

No sex again tonight ,they have a guest,unless it’s a 3 some ( that would be nice for a change) imdreaming again👩‍👩‍👧

• Haha 2