Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

Looks like Nina is looking for a new car 🚘 

Isn’t a LADA good enough 🤷‍♀️

LADA (Awtowas) is mainly owned by Renault nowadays. They also produce engines and other parts for Chevrolet. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, disneykid said:

All crap ,like there football team

I won't say these cars are crap. They are made for the markets of the CIS states and they have advantages for them:
Higher ground clearance and also suspension made to withstand the rougher roads, very easy to repair without any special tools needed, very good heating for cold winters.  And the reliability is not bad at all too. They also made some progress in design and tech lately. And they are relatively cheap to buy and do not cost much to own too. 
They even participate in racing:
James_Thompson_2014_WTCC_Race_of_Japan_(

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I won't say these cars are crap. They are made for the markets of the CIS states and they have advantages for them:
Higher ground clearance and also suspension made to withstand the rougher roads, very easy to repair without any special tools needed, very good heating for cold winters.  And the reliability is not bad at all too. They also made some progress in design and tech lately. And they are relatively cheap to buy and do not cost much to own too. 
They even participate in racing:
James_Thompson_2014_WTCC_Race_of_Japan_(

From the picture, that's a bad-ass little ride. You've come a long way, baby.

image.png.c1817dcc71d70bc34a2670aeb52e42f0.png

15 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

That explains their reputation then. Fiats are fragile in the best of conditions, I can't imagine keeping one running in Russian winters on rural Russian roads.

That is why LADA used thicker steel and worked on all the issues the FIAT car had 😁

Reviewers from the French L'Auto-Journal called it "an extremely serious working instrument, able to circulate in the worst conditions" and "a well-made car capable of being serviced anywhere, even by its owner".[8]

• Thanks 1