Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

16 hours ago, disneykid said:

You must live a very dull life ,it was only meant  as  a joke ☝️

DK, believe it or not I do lead a very interesting life, I get to travel around parts of the world fixing computer mainframes and other related equipment that have been neglected at least since Y2K.  Considering some of these have been around since the 90’s and good reliable spare circuit boards are getting rare, I’m able to see the problems that other people can’t readily see, and correct then usually in the same day.  I consider this my autistic super power, and the money’s not too shabby, so dull my life isn’t.

Now as for your jokes, you really spit them out way to often and “I” consider them disrespected and demeaning to the girls, along with “not funny to me”.  You can say what you want on the forum, but for me could you try to understand what I’m saying and think about what you’re posting, and make sure it is complimentary to the girls and their friends.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chipper said:

DK, believe it or not I do lead a very interesting life, I get to travel around parts of the world fixing computer mainframes and other related equipment that have been neglected at least since Y2K.  Considering some of these have been around since the 90’s and good reliable spare circuit boards are getting rare, I’m able to see the problems that other people can’t readily see, and correct then usually in the same day.  I consider this my autistic super power, and the money’s not too shabby, so dull my life isn’t.

Now as for your jokes, you really spit them out way to often and “I” consider them disrespected and demeaning to the girls, along with “not funny to me”.  You can say what you want on the forum, but for me could you try to understand what I’m saying and think about what you’re posting, and make sure it is complimentary to the girls and their friends.

1I respect your comments,but we will never see eye to eye , so I I think I will leave it at that !