Turbo (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

It's been said lots of time on here but you are going to see stuff you may not like or approve of, it's the risk you run on sites like this.If a woman was doing it for him I assume you would approve.😋👍

He wiz takin the piss😁😁😁

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

It's been said lots of time on here but you are going to see stuff you may not like or approve of, it's the risk you run on sites like this.If a woman was doing it for him I assume you would approve.😋👍

no. its not really about what he is doing. Just him in general!

5 minutes ago, x192023 said:

no. its not really about what he is doing. Just him in general!

Fair enough but I think he needs a chance to get sorted,after all Oxy just upped and left him and he seems to be a quietish guy with no women on tap.I agree though Stifler and him will have to get something sorted he can't just sit there by himself all day everyday.I notice he's got a cam wrecking crew in just now,that's all he needs.👍

• Like 2

Just heard back from VH from my feedback and they don't intend to fine Turbo as they think both cases were accidents and the girl did try and fix the bathroom cam but failed.

Good result, it would have been unfair to penalise Turbo in this case so all's well that ends well. 👍

As you guys say i hope they can find a suitable girl to keep him company.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just heard back from VH from my feedback and they don't intend to fine Turbo as they think both cases were accidents and the girl did try and fix the bathroom cam but failed.

Good result, it would have been unfair to penalise Turbo in this case so all's well that ends well. 👍

Good news. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I would like to see him stay single and invite several girls and guest 😛

Stif on the command fixing t1542759616_DylanKiaraMP4(230).png.c45d22cb1434b0d086d6affbe7aeb6bd.png374337468_DylanKiaraMP4(229).png.cff7f7cb1e6242f0b4bba0f3ddc90840.pnghe cam. He had a tough time but maybe he got it !