Turbo (2021) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Wow has Diana had second thoughts then? :biggrin: Turbo not man enough for her? or she foundv out he is anti drugs :biggrin:

He's too dull for effervescent Diana,no chance this arrangement will work,probably just temporary.Turbot's going to have to get his finger out his ass and find a partner soon,of course he maybe couldn't care less.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

He's too dull for effervescent Diana,no chance this arrangement will work,probably just temporary.Turbot's going to have to get his finger out his ass and find a partner soon,of course he maybe couldn't care less.

He's like Alan without the booty calls. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Turbot??? sounds a bit fishy to me? is there another tenant then? :biggrin:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Failscream said:

Im not updated on Diana, was she gonna stay with Turbo from the beginning?

That was the impression earlier today she seemed to arrive with a bag of her stuff and changed but know nothing more until I logged on just now and seems no trace of her now.????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That was the impression earlier today she seemed to arrive with a bag of her stuff and changed but know nothing more until I logged on just now and seems no trace of her now.????

ah lol.. Did she bring her stuff with her when she left then?

22 minutes ago, Failscream said:

ah lol.. Did she bring her stuff with her when she left then?

Dunno, when I logged off she seemed to be settling in wearing a sexy dress having washed her hair and they were playing cards in the living room. When logging on just now it was deserted lol. So fuck knows what's happening.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Dunno, when I logged off she seemed to be settling in wearing a sexy dress having washed her hair and they were playing cards in the living room. When logging on just now it was deserted lol. So fuck knows what's happening.

idk, everytime I see her she doesnt spend more than 30-40 in one place before leaving so we'll see. I rather see her than this Turbodude thats for sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1