Turbo (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Is it just me or is CC fucking around with slow log in and posts taking ages to go? 😠

For the last week or more, everything on CC has been slow as molasses in the winter. 

NOTE: This little one line post took more than two minutes to load. Page loads have been so slow I could go do something else and come back to find they still hadn't loaded. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

@Dave 27Sending/saving that last post took fucking ages to complete and no doubt this one will as well.

It's interesting. When I started writing the post above, neither of your comments had posted. When I hit submit, it took so long, mine went to a new page. I had to go back to see your posts. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

It's interesting. When I started writing the post above, neither of your comments had posted. When I hit submit, it took so long, mine went to a new page. I had to go back to see your posts. 

CC must be working on steam power today it's almost unusable. giving it up as a bad job for now will try again later.

• Like 1

It's difficult to know exactly what's going on with this pair,he seems a very quiet guy, maybe it's some sort of personality disorder and she is the polar opposite.Oxy has knocked him back for sex twice now,could be time of the month who knows but for all that they seem to have feelings for each other or else why does she keep staying over?.Oh for a Russian interpretor.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, life+90 said:

Oxy must continue with someone else in this house without Turbo.

Hi, Oxy chose to leave the project so is now a guest so as you suggest if she is to continue with someone else it will have to be in another Apt.She may not want to rejoin the project?. And will Stifler eject Turbo?, so many if's but's and maybe's. One thing's for sure Stifler's going to have to make his mind up cos this place ain't making no money.👍

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi, Oxy chose to leave the project so is now a guest so as you suggest if she is to continue with someone else it will have to be in another Apt.She may not want to rejoin the project?. And will Stifler eject Turbo?, so many if's but's and maybe's. One thing's for sure Stifler's going to have to make his mind up cos this place ain't making no money.👍

Quite the expert now pal i'm impressed. I don't have a clue as to who many of them are to be honest. Some stick in my mind but others, well they come and go :biggrin: 

Benjamins apartment just seems a mish mash of anybody who care's to drop in just don't watch it, mostly piss poor cams anyway.