Turbo (2021) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi, Oxy chose to leave the project so is now a guest so as you suggest if she is to continue with someone else it will have to be in another Apt.She may not want to rejoin the project?. And will Stifler eject Turbo?, so many if's but's and maybe's. One thing's for sure Stifler's going to have to make his mind up cos this place ain't making no money.👍

I think she didn't want to leave the project. She just didn't want Turbo. She wanted to hang out with the guest men when they came home. But Turbo was too shy and boring for that. Oxy last chose to go with another man and then came back alone. She comes to visit Turbo every now and then. The last time I watched them, Oxy didn't want to have sex with Turbo. I hope Oxy joins VH with a new guy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I think she didn't want to leave the project. She just didn't want Turbo. She wanted to hang out with the guest men when they came home. But Turbo was too shy and boring for that. Oxy last chose to go with another man and then came back alone. She comes to visit Turbo every now and then. The last time I watched them, Oxy didn't want to have sex with Turbo. I hope Oxy joins VH with a new guy.

Turbo's got as much charisma and get up and go as my koi in my pond :biggrin: unless disturbed of course :biggrin: 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Possibly we were blindsided by the pair of them after their very hot session in Stifler's bathroom a few weeks ago.What I don't get is why does she even bother visiting him?The thing is if Stifler set her up in an Apt. Turbo would never be away and she then would have to make a tough decision. I dunno,we'll see. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Possibly we were blindsided by the pair of them after their very hot session in Stifler's bathroom a few weeks ago.What I don't get is why does she even bother visiting him?The thing is if Stifler set her up in an Apt. Turbo would never be away and she then would have to make a tough decision. I dunno,we'll see. 

Yeah a rather confusing set up i must admit yet sometimes they seem to hit it off ok and other times she looks bored shitless or completely uninterested. Then again she's a woman, says it all really :biggrin: Seems a bit immature at times too.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah a rather confusing set up i must admit yet sometimes they seem to hit it off ok and other times she looks bored shitless or completely uninterested. Then again she's a woman, says it all really :biggrin: Seems a bit immature at times too.

Now now Mr Rob😊

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

no more words needed.😸

• Like 1

FA6EA339-1C8F-4161-9637-75B6C131A23C.thumb.png.2469a9ec6ebb58f48ef5d6a8ddf47e4c.png

I'm waiting for Turbo to leave.Stifler should either move on with Oxy and a man with her new boyfriend or find a couple with an open relationship.Stifler is still on the wrong track. Parties with a clear end will not save this place.

Also Ken and Barbie are always the same. They have a habitual audience and don't tire themselves out for things like partying. I don't think their viewers would notice if they gave VH a video of their day and posted it every day.
They just stare at the phone all day.
Now Barbie and Ken need to change their status.

• Upvote 1

This seems to be last chapter between Oxy+Turbo. She has left with her things he brought from the bedroom.... no kiss no handshake just a long yawning from his side.

Now Stiff should quickly close this chapter and.. the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, spielo said:

This seems to be last chapter between Oxy+Turbo. She has left with her things he brought from the bedroom.... no kiss no handshake just a long yawning from his side.

Now Stiff should quickly close this chapter and.. the apartment.

Totally agree with you,this place is a total waste of time,it's obvious that there was some compatibility between them to begin with but that has all gone,there is zero interaction with them now.I just wonder if this place hit the skids when oxy decided to leave the project so soon after joining as it must have been a blow to Turbo.I hope she stays away now because it's just an embarrassment to see them together apart(a wee oxymoron slipped in there😀)and it's time for Stifler to do something about it.I personally would like to see oxy with her own apt.but does she want to rejoin the project?.We'll see.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1