Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

11 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Anyway, there is nothing we can do about it, if you really think that's what happend make a ticket and send your evidence to the vhtv support. 

vhtv has nothing to do with the evidence--if this reflects on them they will have to gather their own evidence --but in the end the police decide on what is and what is not evidence --and only if the young lady in question decides to press charges --Being the problems Scott has had he should be out in front of something like this being its his place

12 hours ago, bluewinner said:

This definitely does not look like a relationship between a predator and his victim.  

Who was that stroking his back,head and shoulders, with both hands i should add. Oh yes it was her in a cuddling action, wow, fancy that eh :biggrin: Don't rape victims usually fight them off :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Actually no they don't. 😔 They are too scared too. 😔 I have no idea what the truth is, but taking advantage of incapacitated women on vhtv has occurred many times. The tenants would be wise to be careful about committing a sex crime on cam. 

Most of them though are only in some members minds who seem to be obsessed with the subject.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Actually no they don't. 😔 They are too scared too. 😔 I have no idea what the truth is, but taking advantage of incapacitated women on vhtv has occurred many times. The tenants would be wise to be careful about committing a sex crime on cam. 

Nothing happened here this time, it's just one guy that is alittle obsessed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

There is always a concerted effort by the powers that be on this forum to shut people down who don't follow the proper stance. Dare have a different opinion or say something wrong and it goes into motion.

No one shuts me down but can only say what i see and if that doesn't fit some peoples narrative then tough shit. Anyway gotta go out now as the real world is waiting for me :biggrin:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Having dramatic fantasies is one thing.

Accusing someone of heinous crime like rape with no evidence is another thing.

For anyone above the age of consent, only the raped can accuse Anybody With certainty of being raped.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Who cares if someone on a forum accuses someone on a sex site of commiting rape? Does it really matter? You give this forum too much credit. It's not like it's linked to Interpol for goodness sakes. 

You dont know that.

There's eyes and ears everywhere these days.

Guess  you haven't noticed politicians/celebrities falling cause of yesteryears post.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, fornika said:

You dont know that.

There's eyes and ears everywhere these days.

Guess  you haven't noticed politicians/celebrities falling cause of yesteryears post.

You don't know who's watching on here for a start?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, FelixTheCat said:

I certainly hope that the authorities, who ever they may be in such a case, have much better things to do then investigate an accusation of attempted rape on a sex site forum. This is just fear mongering. 

You really are a piece of work..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Yep! And that's exactly what the criminals understand and it is exactly what allows bad people to do bad things in broad daylight. The fear that if you say something that turns out to not be the case that it will be you facing the penalty. This is the world fear mongerers have made for us. See something and say nothing or it'll be your ass. Ridiculous!

I liked you better when you just laughed!