Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was the same apartment they lived before. But it was winter when they lived there and so the pool did not get used. There was a jacuzzi and a pool up there when Nyu & Ronny and Cindy and her bf were there. 

Oh well I was partially correct,thanks Jabs👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Did Lexy & Pete have a pool on the roof of an Apt they shared with Nyusa? & Ronnie? Or am I having a senior moment😁

Yes they did and one of the other occupants was the super hot and sexy Cindy--I believe it was in Budapest 

• Thanks 1

I don't understand how this place is so popular with so many viewers. I'm not criticising Scott or the people who choose to visit or live there but it's the same old same old everyday, you have people on the sofa sleeping, or on their phones, or staggering/dancing around, OK that's fine they are having a good time but that's all you ever see and quite frankly it's boring.Could be a niche Apt. For this sort of stuff of course.What really bugs me is that a lot of members boycott +7Apt's where you can actually see what we are paying to see and by that I don't mean 24/7 sexual activity.However I concede that not everyone wants the same viewing experience. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I don't understand how this place is so popular with so many viewers. I'm not criticising Scott or the people who choose to visit or live there but it's the same old same old everyday, you have people on the sofa sleeping, or on their phones, or staggering/dancing around, OK that's fine they are having a good time but that's all you ever see and quite frankly it's boring.Could be a niche Apt. For this sort of stuff of course.What really bugs me is that a lot of members boycott +7Apt's where you can actually see what we are paying to see and by that I don't mean 24/7 sexual activity.However I concede that not everyone wants the same viewing experience. 

• Yes it’s sad very little happens here. Still had the best place lots of action going on most of the time. Hope Diana comes back. We just need a different kind of atmosphere. This place same thing over and over  😁

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Never have watched this apartment bloody shit cams for a start,to use a Jabs saying lol, whenever i have clicked on it all i ever see is a load of knobheads lazing around or prancing around like demented zombies. As you say some of the +7 ones ain't bad at all, many of the other time zones are crap too but they seem to escape Jabs attention as he is just obsessed with this +7 thing. Must be a german problem :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1