Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

only 3 ? 😂  they normally have 5 out of 6 😃

Unfortunately lovely Amelie does that too, but again it's not all the bloody times 😃 and as you said she is lovely 😁

on your last point shitty cams are old topic 😃. Jab needs to come up with a better one for the next common whinge 😃  meanwhile you can stick to whining about Scott and Ken lol

Talking about Ken he is back and must have had a brain transplant, mad rampant sex there right now :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

on your last point shitty cams are old topic 😃. Jab needs to come up with a better one for the next common whinge 😃  meanwhile you can stick to whining about Scott and Ken lol

Now when do i OFTEN whinge on about Scott, don't watch the bloody place, did have a little spell recently when some numbskull kept on going on about bloody rape :biggrin:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You make me laugh with this bias against these +7 apartments just don't know why, you see the same type of things in other apartments yet no one seems to mind :biggrin: 

Ever since Jabs started moaning on about +7 others seem to want to get on the same whinge. It's simple really if you don't like em then don't watch em. Am sure many like to watch them so they can have a bloody good whinge. You got Kira and Emily on the sofa most of the time with their legs wide open so you can see the goods, same with Kristy, Stephanie,Leya,Jessie even Mira likes getting in on the act quite often yet no one minds them. They all shove their bits in the cams it's just the frequency that probably varies :biggrin:

Oh yeah forgot Beverly and Sina lol but that's only in a +6 :biggrin:

I don't disagree with your critics in any of these cases. The +7 aren't any worse than many other places, but all these places are worse than Scott. It is the only place that offers this kind of life. If you don't like it, fine. No one is stopping you from going to the threads of the apartments you do like. I just don't get why you are in this thread complaining about it, by doing so, you are being exactly like you accuse Jabbath of being. 

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't disagree with your critics in any of these cases. The +7 aren't any worse than many other places, but all these places are worse than Scott. It is the only place that offers this kind of life. If you don't like it, fine. No one is stopping you from going to the threads of the apartments you do like. I just don't get why you are in this thread complaining about it, by doing so, you are being exactly like you accuse Jabbath of being. 

Who's complaining, i was asked,a question and i answered but then you dipped,your oar in and it escalated.

Are we only allowed into certain threads by kind permission of yourself then :biggrin:

I go to any thread i like to and if a conversation starts i answer if i feel like it, no doubt you have done the same thing eh. You shouldn't get so offensive or defensive. Chill man :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Who's complaining, i was asked,a question and i answered but then you dipped,your oar in and it escalated.

Are we only allowed into certain threads by kind permission of yourself then :biggrin:

I go to any thread i like to and if a conversation starts i answer if i feel like it, no doubt you have done the same thing eh. You shouldn't get so offensive or defensive. Chill man :biggrin:

Fine. I'm chill. You talk about whoever you want, and I talk about whoever I want. That includes +7.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Fine. I'm chill. You talk about whoever you want, and I talk about whoever I want. That includes +7.

A slight amendment to your reply, last bit completely unneccessary.

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

@Елена Санирона Is there any chance Diana will get her own apartment again? I have lost faith. It is ages ago it was said that she would return soon. But nothing has happened.

We have lost many good party-places, like Diana, Still, Webster&Dolly. The newest additions are just disappointing, like Turbo, and the Teletubbies.

I don't think the teletubbies are that bad. Give them some time.  Maybe give diana turbo's place if she wants. I feel sorry for him but it seems like no one wants to be with him or run away. 

• Like 2