Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #8

5 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

See Ya Goodbye GIF by VH1

btw, RLC aren’t angels either. Neither is Camarads or Voyeurhouse. 

The cams and quality on RLC is much better and at least only one monthly charge and 10 days replay. I'm not going to have a debate about it. Everyone has their own opinions but one monthly charge is enough and out of all the sites RLC is what i prefer. 

Just now, usa2020 said:

The plus 7 places are going to start asking for tips to go topless lol... Oh wait, they already do it. It's called chaturbate. It would be awful for vhtv to turn into that

Yep wait and see the more people will support it the more they will do other things with the coin system and take even more money. Yes tip for sex so basically everyone will be subscribing for the normal events and if you want sex or nudity and so on that's where you will tip to see the same as chaturbate and so on.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

The cams and quality on RLC is much better and at least only one monthly charge and 10 days replay. I'm not going to have a debate about it. Everyone has their own opinions but one monthly charge is enough and out of all the sites RLC is what i prefer. 

Don't blame you. They can earn more if they make appartments more interesting then gaming only. I also wonder what goes to the tenants from those coins.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yep wait and see the more people will support it the more they will do other things with the coin system and take even more money. Yes tip for sex so basically everyone will be subscribing for the normal events and if you want sex or nudity and so on that's where you will tip to see the same as chaturbate and so on.

i have a feeling it wont be popular

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Yes, agree the cams are better and much more professionally placed. It does come across like a more real voyeur experience. Especially considering they don’t have team leaders over there with constant contact with the tenants/managers and management of the site. Those are big pluses. But, you can’t freely post pics and the people who run that site are truly assholes. Not the kind of site I could support. Have fun! Vhtv has jumped the shark!

I agree the not posting pictures and management of RLC is shit but you get the quality of the cameras and so on. The problem with VHTV for me is mainly the camera angles slipping and moving the whole time  and cameras are always just stop working.